This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

risk

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I have no idea on how to play this game..can anyone give me any tips on how I could win a game?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 21, 2014, 05:17:23 PM
I have no idea on how to play this game..can anyone give me any tips on how I could win a game?

Use the auto.............. giggle2.gif          winter20.gif

Squid

I tried playing a game by hand once and didn't know what I was doing.  I just clicked away...
I use the auto, Misty, it's not my type of game.

gigi

this is the worst game ever, I'd rather play the jumping frogs.  It takes forever to complete a game.  If they ever make it a challenge I don't know how I'd get through it.... oh, wait, it is a challenge in that "Starter" book they gave us.  Any one know when that happened?  I was surprised to see it, but kinda glad.  I'm half way through.  Nice to be able to play it in a personal challenge and actually feel like your earning it than playing some old challenge over and over.
ahhhh I digress.....  I'll let you kids know when I'm ready to have my computer occupied for hours on those Risk challenges.... I will ask for help lol

S1lent

Greetings,
I think I use up three computers and just gain up on the bots.  Then let my two main accounts win.

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings 2,
I tried to double browse, but with Flash, I can't get it to work for me.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview