This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Auto

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Is anyone using the BW auto and can answer a couple questions about it.

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 04, 2014, 05:43:22 AM
Is anyone using the BW auto and can answer a couple questions about it.

The BW autos are the only one I use.....don't know if I can answer your ??????  but will try. 

gran2x2

Is yours hitting the play button to start the next puzzle?..I always use BW too and I sent the question to BW but don't think she understood my problem because she said it is suppose to be that way. but she says""or simply "set it and forget it" by letting it run overnight while you are sleeping"" which I can not do because I have to manually start each new level.

just don

The PlayBuddy auto will get you to about level 22 where half the tiles are hidden, then you may as well quit. My understanding is that the BW auto runs into the same issue. Now if I could just get PB to fix all the puzzle game autos and delete the word search auto completely, I'd be a happy camper with them again. BTW, something seems to have changed in the last few days with mahjong garden, as the auto now gets lost and confused again. I used the PB auto last week to do the best of mahjong garden album.

gran2x2

I know BW jongy is screwed..I did a complaint to BW about it last week and she said Pogo had redid all the graphics for Mahjong and BW was working on a fix but nothing yet.

Squid

The BW auto will run the game but you have to click on PLAY for the next square on the map.  My guess is that that will be fixed.  Just a guess.

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 04, 2014, 06:33:11 AM
Is yours hitting the play button to start the next puzzle?..I always use BW too and I sent the question to BW but don't think she understood my problem because she said it is suppose to be that way. but she says""or simply "set it and forget it" by letting it run overnight while you are sleeping"" which I can not do because I have to manually start each new level.

Yes I have the same problem.....and what Squid said    cheesy.gif

gran2x2

Thanks all for replies...Glad it's not a "just me" problem...I hate an auto that isn't auto....lol

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 04, 2014, 03:23:26 PM
Thanks all for replies...Glad it's not a "just me" problem...I hate an auto that isn't auto....lol
Also, remember that getting three stars means going back on some levels. I have not gotten three stars yet on a level, but I have not played much.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

PB Updated their auto. They say it plays better and does the bamboo tiles as well.

gran2x2

I finished the first batch....maybe before the next city/country comes out BW will improve hers. 

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 06, 2014, 06:22:59 AM
I finished the first batch....maybe before the next city/country comes out BW will improve hers. 

I think this is the worst auto BW has ever put out.  It leaves tiles that match and restarts the game, you have to sit and watch the stupid game because you have to hit the play button and it is too slow in the part when the timer starts.  swear2.gif  I know it is probably a very difficult game to catch all these little things,,,,but I really hope they get the thing fixed so it plays better.   popcorn2.gif     elf2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 06, 2014, 07:13:01 AM
I think this is the worst auto BW has ever put out.  It leaves tiles that match and restarts the game, you have to sit and watch the stupid game because you have to hit the play button and it is too slow in the part when the timer starts.  swear2.gif  I know it is probably a very difficult game to catch all these little things,,,,but I really hope they get the thing fixed so it plays better.   popcorn2.gif     elf2.gif
I'm sure she will tweak the auto.  I have confidence in her as an auto programmer and she'll have it humming along before long, I think.  Time will tell, I s'pose.  

gran2x2

I know she has been swamped trying to catch up with all the updates on autos... I am sure she will tweak this one too..But I will agree it is not her best work. I hate an "auto" that needs to be watched and babysat.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 06, 2014, 05:42:46 AM
PB Updated their auto. They say it plays better and does the bamboo tiles as well.

I'm going to have to give PB autos a try. BW's are great, but like others have said, they're way backed up with updating, and I own the 150 page from BH, buy no way in hell will I ever put anything of theirs on my computer again.

Squid

After having bought the Badgehelp 150 page, and not being able to use a single one anymore, I am hesitant to buy others.  Once burned, twice shy. 

gran2x2

That's why I stick with BW..I know they always update and keep theirs going. I just know it's hard to have so many needing updates at once and it is the Holidays and people who make autos have lives too and like to shop etc this time of year. I am trying to be patient. happy21.gif santamail.gif deer1.gif Xmas Tree

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 06, 2014, 09:58:57 AM
I am trying to be patient.

Me Three......................and I will not switch from BW...they do answer their e-mails promptly and try to solve the problems quickly.   elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview