PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:14:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Auto

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2014, 11:07:32 AM
Loser.
Ok, never mind what I said before.  You MUST BE from the NY Metropolitan area.  Where are you?  I'll come visit.

gran2x2

BW has updated Jongy again and it works great in opera but didnt budge for me with chrome..... crying10.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 07, 2014, 05:15:47 AM
BW has updated Jongy again and it works great in opera but didnt budge for me with chrome..... crying10.gif

I'm not going to do the update for a minute or two.....one of the weeklies coming up this week is for Mahjong so maybe they will do a little work and get it fixed.      xmas6.gif     elf2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 07, 2014, 05:15:47 AM

What is Opera... is it a Windows OS?

Squid

Squid

I just updated Jongy and it plays in Mahjong Gardens (Chrome) but being able to control the parameters has been disabled.  Now, you have no choice but to play with the NATURE tile set.  It's my guess this is a work in progress.  I'll have to see the objectives for next week's Mahjong challenge...

edited to say:  The objective in the upcoming weekly challenge is:  Mahjong Garden   Remove 2300 tiles this week!  The auto will do fine as it is.  It may not for premium challenges like get 10 birthdays using ANIMAL tile set, etc.

gran2x2

OPERA  is just another browser that BW says is a good one for autos....

Joe C

Opera works well for most autos. There are some games that are Chrome specific.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

This effin game.  swear2.gif

I'm on one of the time machine levels and I swear I've played the level more than 100 times...without a win. I used a couple of the freebie "perks" early and don't have one I can use to solve it of course (I refuse to "buy" more helpers).

They keep making these "free to play, pay to win" games. I hate that crap. I guess I'll stick with the old games to pass the time.

/venting

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on December 21, 2014, 02:08:21 PM
This effin game.  swear2.gif

I'm on one of the time machine levels and I swear I've played the level more than 100 times...without a win. I used a couple of the freebie "perks" early and don't have one I can use to solve it of course (I refuse to "buy" more helpers).

They keep making these "free to play, pay to win" games. I hate that crap. I guess I'll stick with the old games to pass the time.

/venting

I'm with you on this one. beer11.gif..........the auto ain't too good for sure...and I broke down and spent $2.00 on gems that didn't last very long.  swear2.gif   I will either wait until the auto is better or just let the stupid game sit there until it is changed somehow.   Xmas Tree    carolers.gif

C~M

Think about this: Do you pay for gems to buy badges? If so, then why not pay for the powerups in this game to win badges?

I found out letting the BW auto play until it asks for help then stop it and play manually the rest of the game works fine. Also, some of them are easy for the auto to finish fast and get your 3 stars.

snap20

I don't buy gems...any gems I've had/used have been gleaned through surveys, and I really only use them when there are sales. CM, your argument still works though, and it's a good one, but with 16 gems left, I won't be using them for specific game power ups.

I'm not sure what level you all are having trouble with with the auto, but I'm stuck on 35 (I only know this because on the main game screen it tells me I've completed 34/60.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview