This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MAHJONG ESCAPE

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Anyone else having loading issues using chrome browser???????? swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

C~M

Always. I have to use either IE or FF. The problem I have with the game is the new location didn't give me any badges like the first location did.

gran2x2

It worked fine this morning and now nothing...I didn't get any badges either..... swear2.gif white flag.gif

C~M

I see what you mean now. Just tried to load the game in 3 browsers and it never finishes loading.

AustinBennett

I've encountered problems. More often than not if I close out browser and restart it will load. Doesn't seem to matter which browser I use, but I prefer Firefox first and then Chrome.

gran2x2

I did a delete on java files and a hard reboot and it is working now. Not sure if that fixed it or Pogo fixed it...but might be worth a shot to try.

C~M

Yea, Pogo fixed it. I even cleaned my browser, I have CCleaner and it auto cleans when they are closed, but I ran it as well.

disneyland lady

This is a weekly challenge next Wed so I hope that Pogo has it all figured out.

S1lent

Greetings,
This one is really a lot harder.  My auto is stuck on level 32.  I may have to operate manual and use some jokers.

Any tips?

Thanks
S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on January 04, 2015, 06:40:41 PM
Greetings,
This one is really a lot harder.  My auto is stuck on level 32.  I may have to operate manual and use some jokers.

Any tips?

Thanks
S1lent
I have already gone through this with BW and the reason has to do with the tiles at the very top of the screen. If they are on the border (top row, two+ stacekd tiles, you will have to clear those manually.

I assume you are talking about Yuan+2, two puzzles after Yuan in China. I have only done the puzzles in Japan to the first badge, which has not been awarded.

In any case, yes, the issue is known and it is being worked on. Just follow my suggestion and you will see that the auto will get stuck a lot less. By the way, I had to play that level about 30 times to get the three stars. Other than matching the very top pairs, I did nothing. It is an ugly board that is hard to win.
hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

AS for this game, I don't even have a badge for it, as I play by hand & it runs on a timer. I hate timers.  So I quess ill pass on trying to win a badge. But GL to all who have a helper & can win a badge.  tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Just finished Japan series and got 3 badges....Never saw them pop up but they show in my stats...

Stinkerbell

For this week's challenge, how do you get credit for the tiles? I happen to be on a timed level and can't win, and don't seem to be getting the credits.

Joe C

The Badge Winners program has been updated.

I have already won the weekly badge five times, plus completed Japan on my primary account, soon to finish Japan on the second account.

If you completed any eras/dynasties in Japan before Pogo corrected the issue, you cannot win the badges in the short term. Pogo is aware, but it probably will be as long to fix as Trizzle.

hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

I bought the Escapy Auto from BW and it's run about 4 hours on China timed level 35 with no win. Any suggestions? Is this normal?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 09, 2015, 04:12:33 PM
I bought the Escapy Auto from BW and it's run about 4 hours on China timed level 35 with no win. Any suggestions? Is this normal?

Buy some shuffles and magnets. Some levels are made to force us to purchase powerups.

I r a cheat

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2015, 09:53:14 AM
For this week's challenge, how do you get credit for the tiles? I happen to be on a timed level and can't win, and don't seem to be getting the credits.

I think you need to win the level to earn progress, which sucks a lot

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 09, 2015, 04:19:35 PM
Buy some shuffles and magnets. Some levels are made to force us to purchase powerups.

Is that what you did? And does the auto use them?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: I r a cheat on January 09, 2015, 05:02:52 PM
I think you need to win the level to earn progress, which sucks a lot

Yep, you do. And yep, it does.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 09, 2015, 05:10:04 PM
Is that what you did? And does the auto use them?

I do for my main account and try surveys on my 2nd one. No, the auto doesn't use them, you have to pause it and use them and restart it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview