This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper

Started by Gavin20059,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin20059

Can someone please tell which Planet has more Crystals I'm currently at Rank 17 right now

Squid

The BIG one.  It is a huge square covered in blue.  Nothing is bigger.  I think the harder levels have more crystals, too.

edited to say:  The big green planet.

Gavin20059

Squid

I never counted and never saw a crystal number associated with the various objects in the cosmos.  ;)

Gavin20059

I did see there are 58 Crystals when playing on hard but with auto is better when playing on hard Badge winners or Play buddy?

Joe C

Quote from: Gavin20059 on January 15, 2015, 01:28:31 PM
I did see there are 58 Crystals when playing on hard but with auto is better when playing on hard Badge winners or Play buddy?

The autos go fastest on Terra at lowest difficulty. Terra = Earth and is the green square.

The reason it goes fastest is math, since there are only four corners, you maximize the possible choices. for the auto throughout the game. Also, by playing the easiest level (unless challenge specifies a harder level) there are lots of empty spaces. Empty spaces make the boards zoom away.

If I remember correctly, Terra/Earth is rank 4, so if you are lower than that, you do not have access to it.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview