Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOW..IT IS TRUE!!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Congrats...do you feel like you are robbing POGO?

HAGD
S1lent

MsMissy

I also have quite a few years  left to play Free in Pogo, thanks to many people who gave me codes  from the Scrabble / subway  promotion. Yippee!!    cheerleading.gif

gran2x2

Sadly I shared subway with so many friends/family that I have used all mine...But it's ok...If you think about it...it's less than  a dollar a week to play...less than 10 cents a day....my grandson puts a dollar a week in a jar and that's how a teenager pays for Pogo...If adults would do that they wouldn't need to come here and ask for free club... IMO

Gavin20059

Squid

I think Pogo is making a business mistake by not giving out more gems on jackpot spins.  It really costs them nothing but buys them a TON of good will.  Good public relations that cost nothing and they don't do it?  Pretty stupid IMO.  I've won gems a few times over the years but not much when you think how much I am in there.

I once won a 20 dollar gift card that they are giving out.  I did not claim it and it's my guess you all know why.   shy12.gif

AustinBennett

I've double-browsed for years playing Holdem getting countless jackpot spins and have never won a damn thing. I believe any prize other than screensavers and wallpaper are extremely rare and it's disgraceful on Pogo's part to be so cheap.
When you looks at the whole picture, it's a wonder Pogo has any customers.   tease.gif

gran2x2

I was truly stunned to win anything useful. I played Pogo for years before club started and never won nothing...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview