Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Letters from Nowhere & Sherlock Holmes

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Has POGO quit adding episodes to these two games?  I haven't seen a new chapter in a long while.
Thanks
S1lent

disneyland lady

Not sure about Sherlock but I had 2 downloadable HOGS of Letters To Nowhere and Letters to Nowhere 2 not purchased on Pogo. I am pretty sure since Pogo didn't design them, they just bought them as they were and added badges and released them in sections. I would love to see both get more but I don't see that happening. Last Sherlock was released in Apr 2014.

Squid

Maybe they aren't very popular?  I don't like the picture quality on Sherlock and only play if there's a challenge.

Yoming 2

Wait until they figure out a way to get you to buy gems for either game..........not buying it, but playing it....like use 30 gems to tie sherlocks shoe or use 20 gems to light sherlocks pipe,  use 40 gems to buy a stamp to mail a letter from nowhere ....................................You get my drift here..right????        bubblegum.gif              hysterical.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2015, 06:27:21 AM
Maybe they aren't very popular?  I don't like the picture quality on Sherlock and only play if there's a challenge.

I luv hearts....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview