Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Two Accounts vs One Account

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
With the price of GEMS, I've been thinking of just doing the M&M and Premium Albums on one account vs two accounts.  It should cut my expenses in half.  There might be some badges for limited time offer that I might do.  On both accounts I have over 5000 badges.  Oh, I spent $785 on badges last year. ($794 on gas last year).

What do we get for all of our badges...the same as our tokens?
Comments
S1lent

gran2x2

I have cut back too on what I spend...I have lots of the HOG games that I didn't buy episodes...The only one I keep current is Clue...Rather buy things for my grandkids....at least with them I get appreciated for spending my money... embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

I've been saying for a long time that all we get from Pogo, other than the enjoyment of playing games, is air. What are the badges? Air. What do the gems get us? Air. Mini costumes? Air.  I can't afford to keep buying gems for all those games, I just can't. And it drives me crazy to see the empty spots in my badge albums. I'm of the opinion that each game should have its own album, that way I don't have to look at those empty spots.

Anyway, what do we get for our money spent on gems? Air.

Squid

There are lots of "extras" that I don't buy (HOG episodes, mini mall gem items, etc.).  I started feeling gouged and stopped much of it years ago.  I still go for sales with MnMs and albums but I got a great deal on gems that I'm still working off of.  Everyone will find their saturation point and decide for themselves.  I can't imagine buying everything for TWO accounts.  Ouch.

C~M

I have 2 accounts. The main reason was for double browsing. I never buy anything for my second account. It has free club thanks to Subway as well as my main account. I do buy all of the badges for all games on just my main account. I even buy powerups for the mahjong escape game. I do surveys for my second account to get gems to buy them.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for all the comments...I'll drop one of the accounts

S1lent

essybee

I have 2 accounts thanks to coke , subway and recyclebank but that is used for rated games and for double browsing only
I play the free hogs  and will indulge in claire on occasion   cheerleading.gif

raine56

I have two accounts.  I buy everything for my main account but have stopped buying them immediately and now wait for the sales.  Only buy LE straight away as they go away.  The second account I only buy for at the really good sales (2 for one and m&m for 4 gems etc).  Then I only buy my favorites.  I still buy the HOG episodes for my main account but only on sale.  I try not to buy any power ups but caved on Mahjong Escape because hidden tiles made one episode just about impossible without shuffle.  After auto had tried for 3 days without success I bought some shuffles.  Won it two hands later using shuffle.  I now get to the stage of not having a single challenge to play awaiting sales.  Which seem to have become almost non existent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview