Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zuma slots now available...

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Pogo has released Zuma Slots.
It can be added to your favorites.    The betting — and winning — in this game revolves around Coins, not Pogo tokens. When you start the game, you will get 15,000 Coins (non-Club Pogo players get less), and every 4 hours you can refill your bucket with more Coins by loading the game and refilling your bucket.

You can stake anywhere from 200 to 3,000 Coins per spin, but the number of lines you play is always the same.

There are no Pogo tokens in this game.      no-no.gif   

Club Pogo members can play the game in full-screen by clicking the icon in the upper right corner of the game.

And of course more stuff to buy----------- swear2.gif
    If you run out of Coins and want to purchase more, you can do so by clicking your Coins bucket. There are three Coin Packages to choose from: 10,000 coins for 6 Gems, 44,000 coins for 18 Gems, and 150,000 coins for 56 Gems (these are Club Pogo prices, non-Club players pay 8, 22, and 67 respectively).
    There's a bonus game that has the potential to earn lots of Coins — start it by spinning up three frogs on the reels.
    You can auto-play the reels for 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 spins. You can't just walk away because if you enter the bonus round, the game will need your input. As the game is auto-spinning, you can stop it by clicking the "Stop Auto-Play" button above the number of auto-spins left.
    Tip: to speed up the calculations at the end of a winning spin during auto-play, just click the Spin button again.

Does Not look like something I will be playing..........       yawn.gif        lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Thanks for the info, Yoming2. It sounds alittle bit complicated to me, but I will check it out. Don't sound too interesting too me though.   hi11.gif   coffee.gif

C~M

gigi

I guess I should give back my Game Hog Badge.  Not only are slots the most boring game for me................. Pay?  Never

snowflower

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 03, 2015, 03:32:03 AM
Pogo has released Zuma Slots.
It can be added to your favorites.    The betting — and winning — in this game revolves around Coins, not Pogo tokens. When you start the game, you will get 15,000 Coins (non-Club Pogo players get less), and every 4 hours you can refill your bucket with more Coins by loading the game and refilling your bucket.
    You can stake anywhere from 200 to 3,000 Coins per spin, but the number of lines you play is always the same.  There are no Pogo tokens in this game.     
    And of course more stuff to buy----------- swear2.gif
    If you run out of Coins and want to purchase more, you can do so by clicking your Coins bucket. There are three Coin Packages to choose from: 10,000 coins for 6 Gems, 44,000 coins for 18 Gems, and 150,000 coins for 56 Gems (these are Club Pogo prices, non-Club players pay 8, 22, and 67 respectively).
    Does Not look like something I will be playing..........       yawn.gif        lipsrsealed.gif

Thanks for sharing Yoming .. glad I don't care for Slots. Looks like just another Pogo money maker.  rolleyes.gif

C~M

You wait for 4 hours and collect your free coins and play for 5 minutes, wait another 4 hours for the free coins and play for another 5 minutes, etc, etc, etc.....

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 04, 2015, 08:42:21 AM
You wait for 4 hours and collect your free coins and play for 5 minutes, wait another 4 hours for the free coins and play for another 5 minutes, etc, etc, etc.....
THAT is excruciating.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings
Are there ranks and more importantly Badges for this GEM Sucking game?

Thanks
S1lent

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on March 05, 2015, 09:53:45 AM
Greetings
Are there ranks and more importantly Badges for this GEM Sucking game?

Thanks
S1lent

hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Speaking of gem sucking games, pogo is releasing another one soon - Bejeweled 2 Slots.

It's going to work the same way as Zuma Slots.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on March 06, 2015, 08:31:47 AM
Speaking of gem sucking games, pogo is releasing another one soon - Bejeweled 2 Slots.

It's going to work the same way as Zuma Slots.

6_6.gif Looks like 'the old Pogo' has been swallowed up by the giant  wow.gif

Squid

Ooooch, what was that?  Oh, just my wallet getting gouged.

Joe C

Ha!  The auto for Zuma Slots is working just fine. It knows that the game is waiting for coins, so you can just set it and forget it. There are some improvements coming to it, as well.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
It appears Zuma Slots doesn't attract many players...97 vs 3500 in Mahjong escape.  Maybe this game bit POGO in the behind.  Anyway...I'll struggle along...but not gonna buy any additional coins.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on March 06, 2015, 05:32:42 PM
Greetings,
It appears Zuma Slots doesn't attract many players...97 vs 3500 in Mahjong escape. 

S1lent

People are just there for 5 minutes at a time so the number of players is going to always be low.

Also, I just made rank 2.

gran2x2

Another game I probably won't play much..I refuse to be gouged any more for badges...Sick of lining the Pogo pockets....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview