PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:14:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zuma slots now available...

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I know, right? I HATE THAT GAME!!!!!! I have to be honest, I really hope they do NOT bring in another parlor slots game.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2015, 07:53:35 PM
I know, right? I HATE THAT GAME!!!!!! I have to be honest, I really hope they do NOT bring in another parlor slots game.

I heard that they're adding another 50 ranks to them all, lol

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2015, 07:53:35 PM
I have to be honest, I really hope they do NOT bring in another parlor slots game.

TYVM, snookie!   I can do without more slots game - really, I can.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2015, 08:07:24 PM
TYVM, snookie!   I can do without more slots game - really, I can.

Did you need to buy coins? If so, how much, do you mind me asking? I saw someone in Zuma say she's spent close to $100 in gems and still isn't ranked out. I didn't have the heart to tell her it cost me nothing.

raine56

I havent bought any but had collected 2,500,000 coins with the freebies.  When I unleashed the auto full time they lasted about 2 1/2 days and I went from Rank 23 to rank 31 in Zuma.  Back to collecting.  It is going to take a long time for me I think.  Never been lucky on slots.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on July 29, 2015, 08:38:18 PM
I havent bought any but had collected 2,500,000 coins with the freebies.  When I unleashed the auto full time they lasted about 2 1/2 days and I went from Rank 23 to rank 31 in Zuma.  Back to collecting.  It is going to take a long time for me I think.  Never been lucky on slots.

I made a ton of coins while ranking out in Peggle, which is what saw me through Zuma. Now I'm stockpiling again in prep for any new games that come out.

Good luck!!!

Squid

I didn't purchase any coins.  I started stockpiling very regularly (as close to every four hours as possible).  Then, when Peggle was paying out big amounts of coins, I played there and bet 3000 coins on each turn.  I won millions.  Now Peggle seems to NOT be paying out in the same way anymore.  I used my coins to rank out in Zuma and it took millions... my guess is 5 or 6 million (net, after estimating winnings).  Now I am back to stockpiling but in a very casual way.  This way I have coins for any future challenges and any bucket game that might come along.

Hope this helps people.  I was so aggravated that the daily challenge this morning was Zuma slots.  I ranked out last night and was hoping not to see that game again for a long time.  LOL

Stinkerbell

I don't think I'll do the Zuma daily. I was in a room and people are losing thousands of coins and not winning. You have to have 3 Zumas on a payline, and that doesn't seem toooooooooooooooooooo bad, but they're not coming up like they usually do, apparently.

Squid

I won the daily challenge with one zuma in column one, one zuma in column two.  Both zumas were part of a 4-line win.  Got the job done.  When I left the game, I had more coins than I had when I entered.

Stinkerbell

Listening to everyone speculate what they need to win has been entertaining.

Stinkerbell

I'll be stockpiling a couple times today. I'll work on it during those times.

raine56

Thanks  On to Bejeweled Slots now.  Rank seems to be going faster than Zuma but that may be because I am still quite low on it.

C~M

Quote from: raine56 on August 03, 2015, 11:34:50 PM
Thanks  On to Bejeweled Slots now.  Rank seems to be going faster than Zuma but that may be because I am still quite low on it.

I think I finished BJS in one day. Have to go look at that topic.

raine56

I just might do that too.  I just 900,000 coins in some sort of free spin feature.  Good Grief!!  Puts Zuma well into the lousy category lol.

Squid

WTG, Raine!  You finished the worst of the bucket games.  Zuma took a long time to rank out in.  You'll be happy with Bejeweled Slots:  You'll get more in winnings and you'll rank out faster.  WTG!

Yoming 2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on August 03, 2015, 11:26:10 PM
  I finally got it. Phew!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard it was to get it, so that's a huge accomplishment. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview