Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zuma slots now available...

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2015, 06:08:31 PM
This has nothing to do with much but how much do you love the tiki who's choking the chicken?   strangle.gif

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on March 24, 2015, 12:43:11 AM
I was keeping tabs on my multiple after free spins and was up to 29 in a row where I got the lowest one when I kept picking exactly the same option.  I just got a free spin and i picked the same old green eyes robot and actually got the highest multiple of 9 which was amazing as I had won 11,000 coins on the free spins so got 99,000 coins.  OMG!!!  Maybe pogo has adjusted it.
I am doing better with the number of free spins but I am still always getting the lowest multiplier.  One exception:  I won 6 free spins (WOW!) and won no coins in those 6 spins.  When it came to picking the multiplier, I picked the highest one!  Well, we all know what a million x zero is, right?

S1lent

Greetings,
I've purchased additional coins for a total of 280 Gems...and made it all the way to rank 12.   LOL.  How much will it take to rank out.   

Maybe the government will help?

S1lent

MsMissy

Hello, what I want to ask you all, How much do you bet? I have tried several different ones & found I get more on only betting 200 at a time. Im still rank 1, though. It seems to take along time to make a rank in this game.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on March 28, 2015, 06:11:00 AM
How much do you bet? It seems to take a long time to make a rank in this game.

My advice:  keep the bet as low as possible (200).  The more spins you get, the more chances you have of getting the needed Zuma symbols for rank advancement.

I r a cheat

Bought another 300k coins, lasted just over 2 hours and got me 3 ranks. I can't imagine how long it would take someone to get to rank 50 without purchasing any coins...

raine56

I rarely ever see 2 zumas on the front two reels.  I am still on rank five.  I bet 200 so I get the most spins.  The payouts on this game are very lousy.  I have gotten the top multiple twice and am back to 16 spins in a row with lowest multiple.  It is going to cost a lot of gems to get the rank 40 badge.  I might buy some but not yet.  I want to be able to see my progress towards the badges before I start buying gems. 

MsMissy

Thanks everyone for your posts. I shall stay on 200, like I have been playing mostly. I have also bought coins a few times, but haven't played lately, so maybe bye the time I reach rank 2, the new game will come out. LOL 

S1lent

Greetings,
Error in posting
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Finally figured how to post a pic.

I bought 4.5 million tokens... for 1680 GEMS.  Don't know how many more I can afford.  My Social Security check is too small.

Wonder what I will win?

Darn, now I have to worry about Bejeweled 2 Slots and maybe Chuzzle Slots.

Maybe I should just forward my check to POGO.

All for now
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
oops

S1lent

Greetings,
Finally ranked out. Cost lots of coins/gems.
Gotta love Pogo

S1lent

C~M

S1lent

raine56

Way to go.  I just got to rank 7 and had counted 21 double zuma's on the first two reels.  I needed 20 so probably miscounted.

S1lent

Big mistake trying to rank out with a second account.  Yup, Pogo into me for over 2,000 gems.... girls18.gif

The 24-minute glitch got fixed too soon for me to take advantage.

Well...forward...6 ranks to go!!! cheerleading.gif

C~M

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview