PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:41:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zuma slots now available...

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 19, 2015, 12:16:03 PM
Yep, that is why I stopped, lol

So you're not ranked out either?  This is ridiculous! They need to adjust the requirements for rankage.

Hey, speaking of that, do you know FOR SURE the requirements? In one place I read that you have to have 1 ZUMA in a win line, then I read you had to have a ZUMA in the first column in a win line, then somewhere else it said you have to have a ZUMA in the first two columns, and they have to be on win lines. When I hit rank 20, I was watching the game and I had 2 ZUMAs in the first two columns, and they were on win lines. I'm just wondering what the real req. is.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2015, 01:49:07 PM
So you're not ranked out either?  This is ridiculous! They need to adjust the requirements for rankage.

Hey, speaking of that, do you know FOR SURE the requirements? In one place I read that you have to have 1 ZUMA in a win line, then I read you had to have a ZUMA in the first column in a win line, then somewhere else it said you have to have a ZUMA in the first two columns, and they have to be on win lines. When I hit rank 20, I was watching the game and I had 2 ZUMAs in the first two columns, and they were on win lines. I'm just wondering what the real req. is.

No one knows for sure, not even Pogo. All I know is I read 2 Zuma wilds on a winning line.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 19, 2015, 03:30:07 PM
No one knows for sure, not even Pogo. All I know is I read 2 Zuma wilds on a winning line.

Isn't that the truth?

sandyhook

If you need help PM me and best time I can be on your account
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 19, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

This is what I found on the Pogo Forum. Supposedly it's the same for all the slots games:

Rank Progress: You earn Rank Points by matching 2 or more of these symbols Image on the same line as a winning combo. The 2 Zuma symbols must start on the left most reel to count. Each winning combo will earn you 1 Rank Point. You should reach Rank 1, when you have done this 3 times.

To reach Rank 10, you need to earn 130 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 20, you need to earn 370 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 30, you need to earn 700 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 40, you need to earn 1110 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 50, you need to earn 1600 Rank Points.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 20, 2015, 01:11:22 PM
This is what I found on the Pogo Forum. Supposedly it's the same for all the slots games:

Rank Progress: You earn Rank Points by matching 2 or more of these symbols Image on the same line as a winning combo. The 2 Zuma symbols must start on the left most reel to count. Each winning combo will earn you 1 Rank Point. You should reach Rank 1, when you have done this 3 times.

To reach Rank 10, you need to earn 130 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 20, you need to earn 370 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 30, you need to earn 700 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 40, you need to earn 1110 Rank Points.
To reach Rank 50, you need to earn 1600 Rank Points.

Zuma is very stingy with the Zumas, never mind having to have two in a winning line, plus in a specific configuration.  This is going to take forever.

The other slots games were certainly more generous.

Stinkerbell

Yoming 2

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Yoming! I nearly wept! I was so worried I'd run out of coins before I got there, and I did not and will not buy any! It's not something I can fit into my budget, so I had to work for this badge!!!

Squid

Stinkerbell

raine56

Very well done!!  I am on rank 27 in Zuma but have to admit to playing the others a lot more as I find them more fun and generous.  Have yet to rank out in any of them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on July 27, 2015, 09:39:29 PM
Very well done!!  I am on rank 27 in Zuma but have to admit to playing the others a lot more as I find them more fun and generous.  Have yet to rank out in any of them.

Zuma was my least favorite, with Peggle (during its looser days)  my favorite. I made mega coins in Peggle and that's what allowed me to rank out in Z. I haven't played Peggle in a week or so, but from what people in the rooms were saying, they tightened it up and the days of million coin win spins are long gone.

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

sunnyb

wow congrats e1. me thinks I see a long road ahead  bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview