PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 02:34:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges getting harder? (mainly for those of us that don't use autos)

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

Is it just me or are badges getting harder to complete...or at least take more time? The Thousand Island Solitaire badge this week is taking for.ev.er. I suppose with an auto it's much easier/faster, but I don't use them. I actually didn't complete the Bingo Luau badge from a couple weeks ago because it just took forever. That's the first new badge I haven't completed in like 2 years (with some help from generous people here).

Anyway, anyone else notice the challenges getting a bit harder (or at least more time consuming)? Or is it just me?

Squid

I agree the Thousand Island challenge took a bit of time, even with Uncle Otto doing the work.  Perfect scores in that game don't roll around too often.  I'm not sure I've watched carefully enough in weeks past to say if the same thing applies.

disneyland lady

I played without an auto and have issues with my hands double clicking automatically so games like Thousand Island are hard as 2 cards will drop and I use my my bombs too soon. But also the cards were freezing in midair until I finally cleared the browser history. That made the game a bit smoother but Pogo was having issues just loading it for others. I like the game and usually get all 3 to gold but this week I found I was out of cards with only 1 pile done. Almost like Pogo toughened the game up for the challenge although I know they don't have the time or energy to do that. And I had to get it done before today so if I hadn't finished last night I was gonna run the auto..........because I am on my way to Disneyland!!

I still think the challenges in the past were much harder. How many remember the Quick Quack challenge? That was when Pogo still had a toll free phone number and they learned quickquack to get rid of it! And I did finish that dang challenge without an auto.

Squid

Nothing beats:

1.  The Poppit Show rank badges
2.  Master badge in Pinochle
3.  ... another one that escapes me at the moment.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2015, 07:14:59 AM
Nothing beats:

1.  The Poppit Show rank badges
2.  Master badge in Pinochle
3.  ... another one that escapes me at the moment.

I have all the Poppit show rank badges     
I need to work on the Master badge in Pinochle
and
I can't seem to find the one that escapes you at the moment....... hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 13, 2015, 09:28:49 AM
I have all the Poppit show rank badges     
I need to work on the Master badge in Pinochle
and
I can't seem to find the one that escapes you at the moment....... hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  Keep looking, Yoming, it's around here someplace!

snap20

Oh there is no doubt that the ones from the 2003-2004 are by far the hardest to complete. I've done very few of them since I really didn't do the Club until a couple years ago (shortly before I joined here). Maybe they are going back to the mentality they used in those early years...or people complained they were too easy to win. lol

S1lent

snap20

I buckled down and finished that damn Thousand Island badge. Took me like 1.5 hours more to finish it. Not a fan of the game. lol

disneyland lady

A friend of mine finished hers and her hubby's then both of them got the 1K badge in the Mix and Magic yesterday!

S1lent

Greetings,
My auto spent 6 hours on the last M&M badge.

Don't remember the game.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview