This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need a cheat

Started by S-L-A-V,

Previous topic - Next topic

S-L-A-V

i would like to find out if there are any cheats for free pogo badges cuzz my friend used a cheat and got em all in 1 day , i want em 2

S-L-A-V

yah i kno that but i dont see any BADGe cheats ::)

Homer

There are no badge cheats. You still have to play the games to earn the badges.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S-L-A-V

ya there is my friends cousin got em all in 1 day i think it was 65 badges  ;)

Homer

Does your cousin have them on a web site or are they actually part of his pogo member profile? It is impossible to earn all the badges in 1 day. Are you sure he didn't copy them off a web site? There are many web sites that have all the badges listed and it is very easy to copy them but unless they are actually in your pogo profile your cousin did not actually earn them by playing the games.

S-L-A-V

yo dont believe me? he got em all in his profile man and  if u want ill ask him if i can tell u then screen names they are all on

P.S he also created a porogram that gives him a free club pogo but it works every other month

Homer

Maybe he has that many badges. I don't know, but I do know you can only earn badges that are available in a specific week and pogo only releases 2 challenges a week. If you are going to post his sn it would not be smart to do so in a public forum because pogo will close his account if he has gained them by illegal means. Now if you want to give me his sn do so in a pm.

sir

i would also like to see if he realy won all those badges if you would pm me with it

Homer

DJ, I agree the only way to get all the badges in your profile is to hack pogo. The only thing I am aware of is the beta testers are allowed to earn their badges weeks in advance so maybe that explains some of it. ::)

Homer

I guess it had to be a hack job then. We all know how time consuming the challenges can be. ;)

badcrazygirl

yeah i have about 21 badges i just started club pogo in october

Joe

Quote from: S-L-A-V on December 15, 2003, 07:54:11 PM
yo dont believe me? he got em all in his profile man and  if u want ill ask him if i can tell u then screen names they are all on

P.S he also created a porogram that gives him a free club pogo but it works every other month

well i dont believe u until i see the program and i see that it works

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview