PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:44:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenge Glitch?

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Upon entering POGO this morning, I saw all my challenges show as not being done.  I checked my badges and have both the weekly challenge badges and both the personal challenge badges.  I tried going into the Starter II book and activated two new personal challenges, which had to replace the current challenges (which are done and badged).  I got two extra personal challenges done this week.  If you try to activate two new personal challenges off the game home page, under the challenges tab, it won't work.  You have to do it from the book, found in your collections.

Good luck!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2015, 06:07:39 AM
Upon entering POGO this morning, I saw all my challenges show as not being done.  I checked my badges and have both the weekly challenge badges and both the personal challenge badges.  I tried going into the Starter II book and activated two new personal challenges, which had to replace the current challenges (which are done and badged).  I got two extra personal challenges done this week.  If you try to activate two new personal challenges off the game home page, under the challenges tab, it won't work.  You have to do it from the book, found in your collections.

Good luck!

Not working for me. The "do not deactivate" bubble it marked, and the only other option is to add more personal challenges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview