PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:13:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OCD Test

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I had trouble with Mayhem's Find the Cat but I am allergic (excuse?). But I am OCD and found this one in seconds. If you spend more than 3 seconds finding it - you are NOT OCD. Most of us found PogoCheats because we are OCD. And, Mayhem, that makes you even more OCD!  embrace.gif

Squid

Found in .6 nanoseconds.  I love that some factory or craftsman did this.

disneyland lady

I am glad it wasn't my house being remodeled. I would have had them fix it. Or give me a big payoff to not do anything and I would put a heavy piece of furniture over it. When I had my remodel, the guy who did my tile and backsplash in the kitchen and dining room had to get into his zen spot before he could do any grout. He would lay out the tiles and study them for hours. I appreciated this but he also didn't show up if the surf was decent! He pulled out the tiles under my fridge before he finished because he didn't like the way they were facing. I swore to him that I was not going to be pulling out the fridge and they would not show but he had to knock 2 out and replace them!

Squid

It would have cracked me up.  I would leave it and see how many people notice.

S1lent

Greetings,
Darn, never found it.
and I have my glasses on.

s1lent

Squid

gran2x2

Took me a minute or 2 but I did find it...lol

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Squid

ayy lmao

I thought it was the edges of the floor tile at the wall base weren't  the same distance until I saw the black tile out of place

fusion01k

I found it but was confused and was actually trying to find a "cat" in the mosaic tiles based on misreading the OP.  I thought this was some trick 3d type of experiment. 

VixenBeBallen

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview