This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express challenge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Just a question...............Is anyone else having trouble with Lottso express challenge today?????

I have the auto working just fine,,,,,,,,,,,but I am not getting credit for reaching goal 3.  I can be 200 shy of goal 5----wait and when it says game completed no credit.   

I have changed browsers and all that kind of stuff..............I think Pogo is pulling an April Fools something.    I hit new game once and I got credit for that one....tried it again and nothing.    I guess I'll wait until later and maybe someone else ( or a lot of someone else's ) will complain and it will be fixed.....this is going to take forever if it continues.    impatience.gif        swear2.gif

disneyland lady

About every 3rd one does not count here also. Pogo mess.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 01, 2015, 08:42:36 AM
About every 3rd one does not count here also. Pogo mess.

Kinda what I figured.........but good to know I wasn't breathing the wrong fumes today.... giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Sniffing the fumes is one thing. Drinking the Pogo Kool-aid is another.

I r a cheat

This has been happening for months. I think it's when you use an auto and it detects that you're playing the game too fast. Either that or the game is busted... But it only happens to me when I use an auto

I just switch rooms every 10 mins to maximise credit.

snowflower

bubblegum.gif Someone else said that today, they suggested peeps change rooms often to fix it.

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on April 01, 2015, 05:57:59 PM
bubblegum.gif Someone else said that today, they suggested peeps change rooms often to fix it.

It does work doing this....but it defeats the purpose of having the auto.....when you gotta sit and wait for a game to end, then change rooms and wait again.   But I guess they kinda knew what they were doing to all us auto users....  rolleyes.gif     eastereggs1.gif       he.gif

Squid

I had problems but when I slowed the auto down to 50, it worked fine and I got credit every game.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on April 01, 2015, 07:22:57 PM
I had problems but when I slowed the auto down to 50, it worked fine and I got credit every game.

embrace.gif    Bless your pea-picking heart  cheerleading.gif   I had lowered my speed to 80 but it wasn't working.............so went down to 50 and whoopee-de-do  it worked.    I had 5 games left for Missy and so while the game played I took a nap....squinted with one eye and sho-nuf it played the 5 games without any problem.....except slow as molasses, but I can live with that.     cheesy.gif   I am so glad there are geeeeennnnuuuussses  on this site.... r2.gif      ee2.1.gif      smileywithegg.gig

gran2x2

I have the same prob...first game counts then zip unless I change rooms...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

raine56

Thanks so much for the idea of lowering the speed.  I get the credit on 50%.  Yippee.

raine56

I was up to 14 out of 25.  Won a game and got 6 of 25.  Sheesh this is frustrating.

gigi

Maybe this will help some of you
Pogo_Cactuar wrote:

Our team is aware that some players may be losing badge progress. Due to this, we changed this week's challenges to be in Poppit! Sprint and Big City Adventure to help alleviate this. A fix is in the works, and more information will be released when available. There is no way for us to restore lost progress or award the badge.

Squid

Am I missing something?  I just went into Pogo and the new challenges aren't listed there.  Lottso Express and Trivial P. are still there.

gigi

I think it's in personals, but I could be wrong.  I got that information from the complaints in the lottso forums

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on April 03, 2015, 01:35:29 PM
Am I missing something?  I just went into Pogo and the new challenges aren't listed there.  Lottso Express and Trivial P. are still there.

This is what I have listed on the badges page for next week challenges.       ee4.gif

Next Week's Badges

Connect 4
    Use the grenade power up 25 times in Power Chip mode this week!
    Payday FreeCell
    Get 25 or more bonus points in a 'Payday Scratch' Bonus Card 3 times this week! (Finish a game to see your progress)

gigi

Thanks, that very interesting.  So what's with Pogo_cactuar saying "we changed "this" week's challenges...................... I'll never figure them out.  However, I play until I don't get credit, then I change rooms and I get credit again for a few games.  I'm getting this stinkin' badge regardless of Pogo's roadblocks beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview