PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:27:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Byzantine Empire available

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Now Available: Mahjong Escape Byzantine Empire

Mahjong Escape The Byzantine Empire level is now available in Mahjong Escape.

The Byzantine Empire puzzles will be locked to you until you complete the Japan, Early India, and Egypt level puzzles.

Stinkerbell

Has anyone completed this puzzle, levels 30 and 35, without using power-ups? I'm working 2 accounts and can't complete them. I get very close on level 30, but 35 is impossible. And I've been playing these for about a week.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 10, 2015, 08:20:26 AM
Has anyone completed this puzzle, levels 30 and 35, without using power-ups? I'm working 2 accounts and can't complete them. I get very close on level 30, but 35 is impossible. And I've been playing these for about a week.

Sorry to say I have completed those 2----but I did use a power up on each one....I reshuffled once for each. I figured 10 gems was worth more than my sanity at the time......... giggle2.gif

Those two are doozies especially 30.  I am now on 50 and hope I don't have to use anymore of anything.  The auto is doing pretty good getting the puzzles right now.  

Good luck to ya.............. cheesy.gif

Squid

I'm having trouble with Byzantine, level 35, like everyone else.  I have a "SKIP" upgrade I can use to get around the level.  If I use the SKIP, I presume I will one day have to come back to that level to complete Byzantine BUT can I keep moving forward and come back to 35 at my leisure?  If I shut down the game, will I be forced to play that level upon start up or is it a permanent skip?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

S1lent

Greetings,
I had to use the Joker power up.  Actually, on one account I used it three times.  The other account just had to use it once.  On both accounts I purchased an extra 20...as I wasted several of them on easier games.

Good luck
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on April 18, 2015, 04:33:42 PM
Greetings,
I had to use the Joker power up.  Actually, on one account I used it three times.  The other account just had to use it once.  On both accounts I purchased an extra 20...as I wasted several of them on easier games.

Good luck
S1lent

But....how does the skip feature work?

C~M

Quote from: Squid on April 18, 2015, 04:10:43 PM
I'm having trouble with Byzantine, level 35, like everyone else.  I have a "SKIP" upgrade I can use to get around the level.  If I use the SKIP, I presume I will one day have to come back to that level to complete Byzantine BUT can I keep moving forward and come back to 35 at my leisure?  If I shut down the game, will I be forced to play that level upon start up or is it a permanent skip?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Exactly.

S1lent

Greetings,
Is POGO looking for ways to get rid of some of its members.  Some games are a lot harder...some cost too many gems?

S1lent

Yoming 2

I'm finished with this one....................ready for the India.

Like I said I used 2 shuffles...........one on 30 and one on 35.  I wait ( work ) the puzzle until it gets way way down...only a few ( 50 ) or less tiles then use the shuffle and I can usually get it done.   The auto was able to get the  rest of the levels done with no problem. 

I don't remember about skipping a level..........I know I skipped once and I don't remember having to go back to do it.  Don't cha love it when Pogo explains what needs to be done,,,,how to play certain games and especially how you get ranks in these stupid games just coming out........... mask2.gif

Love that Pogo............... hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 18, 2015, 07:07:34 PM
What? I said Exactly. (meaning what you said is correct)

But what she said was "If I shut down the game, will I be forced to play that level upon start up or is it a permanent skip?  Thanks for any help you can offer." so your "exactly" doesn't answer the question at all.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 18, 2015, 08:04:10 PM
But what she said was "If I shut down the game, will I be forced to play that level upon start up or is it a permanent skip?  Thanks for any help you can offer." so your "exactly" doesn't answer the question at all.

Exactly. You skip something it is skipped. Why would you buy skips with gems and then have to play the skip? I used the free one in the first location.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 18, 2015, 04:43:02 PM
But....how does the skip feature work?

Trying to do a little research to help with your question...............1st attempt   

Skip: Having trouble with a level? You can always use the skip power-up and move on. You won't get any stars for a skipped level, but you can always come back and try again later.

I went back and checked.....the game I used the skip on was done...........and I didn't go back to re-do it...I would think if you did go back and do the skipped one you would get credit and the stars................................ hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview