PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:21:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help! Bing Rewards Account Error/Bot Suggestion

Started by oscar555,

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar555

Hey guys! Recently, I told some of my neighbors and a few family friends about the Bing Rewards program. They all signed up and created 5 accounts since there just happens to be 5 people in each family I told(100% true). Anyways, I went to redeem an account that I have had for a long time a day before I told them about the program, and it said order declined. So, I contacted Bing Rewards support and they said they need to have their research dept. look into my account. This has happened before and I haven't worried about it until now. One of my family friends texted me yesterday saying that his account said "oops, account under review. check again in 24 hours." So, he contacted Bing Rewards support and they also said they need to look into his account. He then told me that when the other people in his family tried to redeem(wife, 4 sons) that they got the same message.

Has anybody had these issues before? I have read that some people's accounts get "magically" put back to normal and they are able to redeem after a few weeks.

Also, here's the suggestion part: Mayhem, can you push out an update that can enable to automatic start time minutes to be in increments of 1 instead of 5? Is it possible to push out a new dictionary list that has searches that consist of anywhere from 1+ words so it looks less suspicious?

Thanks!

white flag.gif white flag.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif help.gif help.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: oscar555 on April 26, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Also, here's the suggestion part: Mayhem, can you push out an update that can enable to automatic start time minutes to be in increments of 1 instead of 5? Is it possible to push out a new dictionary list that has searches that consist of anywhere from 1+ words so it looks less suspicious?

The new dictionary file is almost complete. I'll update the start time code with it as well before I release it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

oscar555

Quote from: Mayhem on April 26, 2015, 11:53:23 AM
The new dictionary file is almost complete. I'll update the start time code with it as well before I release it.

That's great news! What changes are you doing to the dictionary file?

Mayhem

I'm grabbing the top 1000+ keywords from a couple different sites - that includes 1-4 words / phrases per search query.

oscar555

Quote from: Mayhem on April 26, 2015, 11:57:27 AM
I'm grabbing the top 1000+ keywords from a couple different sites - that includes 1-4 words / phrases per search query.

That's great! Any ETA as to when the new update will be out?

Mayhem

I'm hoping by tomorrow night .. could be sooner, but I have some prior commitments to take care. I'm not sure how much time that will eat up yet.

oscar555

Quote from: Mayhem on April 26, 2015, 12:03:31 PM
I'm hoping by tomorrow night .. could be sooner, but I have some prior commitments to take care. I'm not sure how much time that will eat up yet.

Ok. Can you paste a link to the update when you get it finished?

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview