This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

List of Completed Badges

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Pogo doesn't seem to be removing badges as they get completed. I have 11 completed M&M badges and 9 album badges on my list.  Its so looong lol.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on April 28, 2015, 12:04:31 AM
Pogo doesn't seem to be removing badges as they get completed. I have 11 completed M&M badges and 9 album badges on my list.  Its so looong lol.
I presume you mean on the list on the right side of the homepage.  Come Wednesday morning, I think the completed ones will be gone.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 28, 2015, 03:13:20 AM
I presume you mean on the list on the right side of the homepage.  Come Wednesday morning, I think the completed ones will be gone.

Lol, I have been saying that for 3 wednesdays.

C~M

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 28, 2015, 01:54:32 PM
She means on the Badge Central Page I believe.
I'm not sure about that. I thought she meant the POGO CHALLENGES column on the home page.  Dis set me straight, though, because hers has been there for three weeks.  I have no 'splanation.

disneyland lady

raine56

Yes thats what I meant .  sorry should have been clearer.  It just keeps getting longer.

Squid

That happened to me a few weeks ago but I thought the new Wednesday cleared those completed.  Sowwy.

disneyland lady

All of the badges have been screwy for a month now. When you go to the new Starter albums you have to look at them all alpha's by the name of the challenge - not the game so you might have Stack Em in front of Monopoly. Obviously they do not think this mess of the badge page is that bad - mainly because they do not have to toggle thru 15 completed badges to find the one that they are still working on. Today I will start a campaign of writing to editor@pogo.com daily. I know they don't get read but perhaps just the daily thorn will  help and I can easily make a draft to save and send every day!

S1lent

Greetings,
While trying to see what rank I was at in Zuma Slots, I went to the Game Awards Badge Album and all the badges were all messed up (don't know how they were sorted) and I couldn't find a way to alphabetize them.  POGO eventually put them back in order.

Good luck with yours
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview