Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chuzzle Slots ... Has it been released?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: Squid on May 23, 2015, 07:25:42 PM
You got me all excited, S1lent!  I thought maybe the game had been released.  It hasn't.   6_6.gif

me thinks she has a backdoor and isn't telling us.

Mayhem

I figured out how they are getting in ... and caught someone playing the game too. They left pretty quickly once I joined the room.  tumbsup.gif

I'm not going to post how to do it, as I don't want anyone here to lose their accounts and badges.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Are there people playing.  Unless they are buying coins, or have some left over from the 24-minute glitch.  I could see why they would jump out.   BTW...I have seen several names (from that other site) with all levels completed.   I only checked the first 30 or so names.

Good luck all
S1lent

Squid

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

There's a way to get Chuzzle on your favorites list, it's called Photoshop.

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 26, 2015, 07:15:42 AM
There's a way to get Chuzzle on your favorites list, it's called Photoshop.

Zactly, lmao! Gotcha all!

Stinkerbell

MsMissy

I dont understand this photoshop for pogo. Went into pogo & favorites & didn't see these words on there list. You cant type in there.  sad.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on May 28, 2015, 05:48:14 AM
I dont understand this photoshop for pogo. Went into pogo & favorites & didn't see these words on there list. You cant type in there.  sad.gif   coffee.gif

They were speaking about the picture that CM posted showing Chuzzle in the favorites list.  Chuzzle has not been released and is not actually in the favorites list.  CM used his photoshop program to make it look like it is there so he could rile us all up.  I knew he photoshopped the picture to put Chuzzle in the list.

MsMissy

OIC, Yoming2, so your saying he cant play the game either. I went inot my brower & typed in Chuzzle& they give you a few free sample of playing this game. have done that in 2 different ones , just to see how it did.  Thx for your info m/f.  Dee   hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on May 29, 2015, 08:46:36 AM
OIC, Yoming2, so your saying he cant play the game either. I went inot my brower & typed in Chuzzle& they give you a few free sample of playing this game. have done that in 2 different ones , just to see how it did.  Thx for your info m/f.  Dee   hi11.gif

YOure welcome, missy, but Im not Yoming2

MsMissy

Oh sorry Squid, got excited & forgot who posted the info. giggle2.gif  I wish pogo would make there minds up about this game. 

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 14, 2015, 12:22:28 PM
I was just checking out MyPogoBadges.com and noticed the person sitting in the #1 spot already has the first 2 badges for Chuzzle Slots ...

http://www.mypogobadges.com/user/robero45

Has it been released? I don't see it on the main Pogo page or in favorites.

If you were wondering if this is me, yes it is:

Stinkerbell

Can you stockpile more than a million coins in these slots games?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 05, 2015, 08:35:00 PM
Can you stockpile more than a million coins in these slots games?

I guess so because some other person shows this as their coin count:

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview