PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:20:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Member Appreciation Day Badge

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Nothing is known about this badge.
In other words, we don't know if
it will be awarded to us or if we
will have to do a challenge for it.

Squid

snap20

disneyland lady

And will I feel underappreciated if 2015 is the only year we get to be appreciated?

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 21, 2015, 05:43:57 AM
And will I feel underappreciated if 2015 is the only year we get to be appreciated?

I hadn't thought of that.   panic button.gif

gran2x2

I think the only thing POGO appreciates is our addiction to badges so it will probably cost gems.... giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 21, 2015, 06:55:57 AM
I think the only thing POGO appreciates is our addiction to badges so it will probably cost gems.... giggle2.gif

So true! In appreciation for you, the people who keep us employed, we are going to forego giving you a new interesting game with badges and discount this LE to only 32 gems! What? The LE's are already 32 gems. Dang, when we were ignoring the mess up on the Badge Page we also forgot to upgrade the Limited Edition prices. Besides I am spending my day at work updating my resume.

(BTW: at this time I have 32 completed badges showing on my badge page. Some from quite a while ago.)

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 21, 2015, 05:43:57 AM

shocked.gif                            hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

snowflower

coffee.gif So, what's different out NOW? Appreciation for ... buying their GEMS???

C~M

It turns out we got a different badge for Member Appreciation Day. It is the Juggling Clown I posted elsewhere.
It has been added to our collection.

Squid

Don't forget to get your other freebies connected to this appreciation day!  6 episodes of Claire Hart, etc.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 23, 2015, 02:55:03 AM
It turns out we got a different badge for Member Appreciation Day. It is the Juggling Clown I posted elsewhere.
It has been added to our collection.

Crazy - Pogo so appreciates your member!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 23, 2015, 04:00:07 AM
Don't forget to get your other freebies connected to this appreciation day!  6 episodes of Claire Hart, etc.

Do we have to claim the CH episodes or are they there?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 23, 2015, 08:35:39 AM

Gotta go in and click to claim.   Took me a couple of times cause they wouldn't co-operate,,,but I finally got all the free ones for 21 and 28.   tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
How is POGO's membership going? Up, Down
Seems like lots of people are become more unhappy with the way games load.
I do like some of the new games...tumble tiles is good for me.
But, the buying coins slots...not elated about them....but we get badges....

Impossible for me to catch up to CM (Congrats he moved up to 6th spot on another site...HE IS DA MAN)

All for now.
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 23, 2015, 08:35:39 AM
Yes, tootsie pop!  Go in and claim the episodes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview