PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hi, How can I get club pogo for free

Started by Ronilyn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronilyn

Hi, im sure yall have heard this question a 100 times, but I am new to all this and I would love tp play club pogo I have tried the recyclebank itx not offered anymore, and neither is coke rewards, nor dealpls.us ...... Can someone send me in a legit way so I can play ?  I dont have the money to pay for it or I would. Im just a 50 year old granny looking for something fun to play. Thank you all help.gif

gran2x2

You are right..we have heard it 100 times if not more and we are all still amazed that it is always the same scenario..Someone joins the group and their very first post is a request for free Pogo. Never a little introduction of themselves etc...No looking  around the site and seeing what is offered... Zero participation except to ask for free Pogo...Soooo having said that ...do not expect a positive outcome or answer to your post. I am not trying to be rude...just stating fact based on past experience...

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 01, 2015, 08:14:44 PM
You are right..we have heard it 100 times if not more and we are all still amazed that it is always the same scenario..Someone joins the group and their very first post is a request for free Pogo. Never a little introduction of themselves etc...No looking  around the site and seeing what is offered... Zero participation except to ask for free Pogo...Soooo having said that ...do not expect a positive outcome or answer to your post. I am not trying to be rude...just stating fact based on past experience...
I have been here a long time and I never ask for free Pogo. I must be doing something wrong.

shy12.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview