This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 17 Houseguests (2015)

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I think James is stupid.  I would have to watch again to be 100% sure but I think Shelli made him promise not to put up Clay, John (the screamer) and Shelli.  She also said no backdooring.  He made the deal which clearly was that the three of them would be totally safe.  James agreed and thought nothing of reneging on the deal, which is stupid in a game like this.  No one will trust anything he says unless it serves their purposes.  I agree that Shelli tends to have an entitled attitude but that probably occurs when you're in power for so long.  I think she was really PO'd at James going back so blatantly on the deal.  I think James thinks like a hick and is a hick.  He won't get far.  He's retaliatory, not logistical.

Julia is a whiner!

disneyland lady

James quoted Mike Boogie saying "in BB checks bounce all the time". Shelli has been on the feeds talking smack about every one of her many alliances and throwing most all of them under the bus. I still remember some gal swearing to Kaysar that he was totally safe to go up as a pawn and he was voted out unanimously. And it was Shelli who talked Vanessa into putting up James buddy Jason because she did not want Austin and his 3 votes to leave since they would be votes on her side.

The one who creeps me out the most is Austin with his beastmode stalking of Liz. Yes, Liz is using him and she has next to no experience with past Big Brother so she very well may need a protection order upon leaving the house. Remember he told several that "no" does not mean "no" it means they need more persuasion. Told several that he wanted Julia to be voted out before Jury so that he could be in the Jury House (with less cameras) alone with Liz. He does not want to win - he just wants Liz and I believe that.

Squid

Well... if we're going to talk about houseguests lying to one another, we'll be here all day.  That's different from an actual deal being made in front of the entire household and during a competition in which Shelli could have won but decided she didn't want to get HOH for a third time due to a bigger target on her back.  I'm not talking about game play in the regular sense.  Sure, there are backstabbings, lies, manipulations, etc.  I have never seen an outright deal like this be so blatantly disregarded before.  Disclaimer:  I've only watched 3 or 4 seasons. 

Poor Austin.  Yes, he's overzealous with Liz but his feeling are true.  He's going to fall hard.  I feel a bit sorry for him.  He is a little on the dull side, when it comes to mental gymnastics, too, so he knows he can't outwit most of these folks.  He might as well focus on an orgasm.  ROFL.

Steve is really floating, isn't he...?  He's sort of in the background but so unobtrusive that you hardly see him.  He may very well skate through a lot of this drama. 

Just once, I would like the dentist to NOT SHOUT!  He is constantly screaming and it is such a turn off.  If I were a patient of his, I would be wondering about his mental status.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview