PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:48:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot Winner Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I'm not sure if you can look this up on Pogo or not ... but if you're curious what the Jackpot Winner badge looks like, here it is.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

No, I was looking at the MyPogoBadges site and noticed the latest member that joined had it set as their favorite badge.  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

If you ever need to know what a winning badge looks like I have a file with over 50. All have the same small icon of either dollar sign or gift box but they are for when they had a slew of strange wins just before the jackpot spins were take from some games. There are lounge chairs, tvs, laptops - TOASTERS and such. I got them off one of the Pogo_ employee names. I think he was in charge of making sure they worked. I won a gift back in 2004 that had no icon and I fought them for it for years. They finally gave me a $50 icon (which was what the gift was worth) and then last year I won one of those Card Games but didn't contact them because of my obvious use of autos!

Squid

I know someone who uses the Jackpot Icon (Dollar sign) as her favorite.  She won the $4,999.00 prize when they used to give those out.  She got the check and it was good!

S1lent

Greetings,
I won a hat ... gave it to Good Will.
Also won a t-shirt...still in the closet.

My big prize was second place in a beauty contest...then I found out there were only 2 contestants  crying10.gif

S1lent

sandyhook

You still beautiful ~ other contestant had facial hair hysterical.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Yoming 2

Gavin20059

I won a Jackpot on July 27th it was a $20 Amazon Gift Card

Squid

Congrats, Gavin, I've won those, too (rarely), but I never collect the prizes because I'm worried that my account will be flagged for having used autos and then my account will be deleted.  Did you collect yours?  Do you use autos?

Gavin20059

Squid

Good luck, Gavin, I hope it doesn't impact your account.  Let us know if something happens!

C~M

Quote from: Gavin20059 on August 15, 2017, 10:26:03 PM
I won a Jackpot on July 27th it was a $20 Amazon Gift Card

Now Pogo knows what you won and when. Since Pogo reads this forum I am sure they will investigate.

snowflower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview