PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 10:35:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Problem With Bing Rewards Bot V2.0 - Please Help!!!

Started by oscar555,

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar555

Hi all,

I have recently noticed that when the bot is doing mobile searches that the following message comes up on the 5th search "Message From Webpage: We can't access your GPS location. Set a default location to get better local results." Can somebody fix this? Please let me know as this is very irritating. Thanks!

ALSO: The pause button is broken.

Mayhem

What happens when you click the Pause button? It's working fine here.

Download the latest beta from the link below. This version will auto close that popup and continue searching.

http://www.pogocheats.net/files/BingSearchBot21Beta8.exe
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

oscar555

Thanks for that beta! When I click the pause button, it disappears and doesn't pause the bot. Would you be able to release a beta that clicks on "ok buttons" for example clicking on the ok button when the "we're updating our privacy agreement by microsoft" screen comes up as that would help me out a lot!

Mayhem

Do you still have the pause issue with the latest beta?

This Beta 8 version will click through the "updating the privacy agreement" screens.

oscar555

Yes, it's still not working. Will it also click through the "you requested a security change" screen?

oscar555

Mayhem

The "security change" screen was not added .. if someone can send me a screenshot of that screen, I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking in to the other issues.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on July 01, 2015, 01:47:24 PM
The "security change" screen was not added .. if someone can send me a screenshot of that screen, I'd appreciate it.

cheerleading.gif Gotta love that Mayhem!!

oscar555

Quote from: Mayhem on July 01, 2015, 01:47:24 PM

I'll try to take one tomorrow when I run it.

oscar555

Mayhem, Here is the link: http://postimg.org/image/4o9trv4if/ . Let me know when you get it to click the "ok" button on it. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview