PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:27:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Session Timed Out

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Why do I get so many session timed out messages while the game is still playing?

C~M

That is Pogo's way of telling you that you are using an auto. If you play by hand it doesn't happen.  lol
Also, you have been neglecting Pogo, lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 16, 2015, 08:46:34 AM
That is Pogo's way of telling you that you are using an auto. If you play by hand it doesn't happen.  lol
Also, you have been neglecting Pogo, lol

It actually DOES happen when playing by hand. I never mentioned it before because I thought it was the auto, but it also does it when Pogo's autoplay feature is running, and when I'm playing slots by hand. I did a search and others are saying the same thing. It's mostly in slots, but also in Escape.

C~M

It happens in Space Hunt as well, but BW clicks the refresh button.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 16, 2015, 09:36:52 AM
It happens in Space Hunt as well, but BW clicks the refresh button.

Yeah, I noticed that. The other problem I have is that on both my computers - a desktop and a laptop - the screen often doesn't fully reload after refresh. It's very frustrating.

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 16, 2015, 10:07:31 AM
I use Opera and it works great.

Thanks for the heads up. AGES ago I had opera on my computer, not sure why I  never added it back.

snap20

Honestly, sounds like an internet issue. Try rebooting your modem/router and see if that solves the issue.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on July 16, 2015, 01:28:42 PM
Honestly, sounds like an internet issue. Try rebooting your modem/router and see if that solves the issue.

It's not that. It's been going on for weeks and I've rebooted everything to no avail.

S1lent

Greetings,
Same problems here.

My only and best solution so far is run Cleaner.  It gets rid of the internet cache.  However, it comes back in about 10 minutes on one computer and 30 minutes on the other.

Glad I have this laptop

s1lent

Squid

snap20

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2015, 05:31:43 PM
I'm getting the same problem, too.

Must be something with pogo then, since it's more than one of you. I haven't run into this issue, but I'm not on there nearly as often and as long as everyone here.

Only other thing I can think of is there have been numerous Flash updates in the last couple weeks and Java just updated again this week.

Stinkerbell

snap, what kind of computer are you using? What windows version, browser, etc?

snap20

On one PC I still use WinXP pro and Firefox 21.0. On another, I use Win7 and Firefox...um...27 I think (not on it right now). Haven't had issues on either.

Stinkerbell

That might be the thing, snap. My son has a Win7. Maybe he'll let me experiment. THANKS!

snap20

I just re-read the posts...and missed that it was certain games. I don't do slots...so I may never have the issue. I do Escape once in a while and haven't had a time out in that game.

I do not, ever, use autos (except when I ask for help with a badge here and the helper uses one, which is fine with me).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview