Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PBA - BOGO 8/3-8/7/2015

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

PBA- BOGO

COUPON= JULYBOGO

*edited to say Pogo is having problems with this offer and the coupon code (maybe because it's not July?).  I  have a call in and was told I would be contacted in 1/2 hour.  Stay tuned for developments.

metalgirl

panic button.gif I was wondering if it might be too late for me,  that is what happened to me.

I placed an order for two 86 gem premuim albums. Thinking I was getting buy one get one free.

I did try the promo code   but it just didn't take.

I continued on, hit click, thinking they might make the adjustment there .... no luck !!!  I

Was looking under there help options and didn't see too much !!!!

I'm kind of angry at POGO !!!!!   low blow.gif

Please let us know when you here something            Thank You  6_6.gif   MetalGirl

S1lent

Squid

Code still not working for me.  Pogo looking into it.  I was told that if sale expires before they find a reason, they will make good on the sale for me.  They still have to go through the protocol so they won't make good on it NOW!  lol.  If you're having trouble with the coupon code, contact Pogo before the sale ends (8/7).

Stinkerbell

I checked the HELP "Known Issues" section and found this:

8/3
Select Mix N Match Badges (MnM) are on sale for 25% off. Use code MATCHMATCH on checkout. Excludes Turnip Trot Badge, Catch a Wild Star Badge, Random Sample Badge, Smooth Sailing Badge, Lickety Spit Badge, Nor Easter Badge. May exclude additional Badges as well.

8/3
Select Premium Badge Albums (PBA) are on sale.. Use code JULYBOGO on checkout. Limit 6 Albums. Free Album must be of Equal or Lower Price). Excludes: 10-Pack, Animal Superstars, At the Matinee, Father's Day, and Now THAT's a Challenge.

Stinkerbell

A new PBA is being released ON the 7th. I wonder if this code will work for those of us who couldn't take advantage of the promotion because we only needed 2 albums and 1 was the Father's Day album.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 05, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
If it's new, it probably isn't allowed.

But it's not listed in the exclusions that were not posted.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 05, 2015, 11:15:15 AM
But it's not listed in the exclusions that were not posted.

You're expecting Pogo to make sense?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview