This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weekly APP Challenges

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Is there a way to see progress on the weekly app challenges? For example, this week is to Poppit 200 balloons... or something like that. Is there a way to see how many I've popped?

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Thanks, CM! I looked and looked and looked, then after posting the question I realized it's on the HOME page. Sheesh.

Always appreciate your game images.

disneyland lady

And you will be able to see the badges and date completed by playing around a bit but even though you can make the badges your icon for pogo.com, it does not show up in chat. I think it shows your mini face.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 12, 2015, 02:19:28 PM
And you will be able to see the badges and date completed by playing around a bit but even though you can make the badges your icon for pogo.com, it does not show up in chat. I think it shows your mini face.

Thanks, Disneyland Darlin'!

S1lent

Greetings,
App Weekly Challenges?

Anyone getting these free badges to work on the current of iPads?  I have an old iTouch that I've been playing...but wow is my screen small...My wife says it matches my brain and ...............................................wallet.

Thanks
S1lent

disneyland lady

My ipad automatically updated and now Turbo and Poppit! are useless. Pogo_Llama (new) posted on Pogo forum Oct 3rd that they were aware. I posted today asking for an update because we do not get to re-try these. My post was removed - was NOT against the TOS. So I wrote on Pogo_Llama's Guestbook and messaged her. Suggest you do the same! Someone on the forum said they called Apple and were told Pogo was told well in advance .....months......about the update and they get calls daily about this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview