This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

PB has a notice on latest news saying there will be a one day sizzling sale during week of 17th August.  I was very curious to see what the sale involved so kept checking.  I never saw anything on sale.  Did I miss it?

Squid

This is the first I'm hearing of it, Raine.  Sorry, I can't help you. 

C~M

raine56

Well that was bloody useful, NOT!!  I dont use twitter.

TheAngel

crazy is right about it being a 50% off sale and i saw it on buddies on Wed raine.... scrolling along it at the bottom but also not useful i guess if not using one during the sale time.

Stinkerbell

Is the new Mahjong Play Buddy out for Rome?

Stinkerbell

I was on their site and saw something about being able to use your monthly reg on 2 computers. Is that correct? 1 registration cost, 2 computers?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 18, 2015, 02:15:59 PM
I was on their site and saw something about being able to use your monthly reg on 2 computers. Is that correct? 1 registration cost, 2 computers?

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 18, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

That's a pretty good deal, then! Thanks, CM! Is it hard to cancel after the first month? Do I have to cancel within a certain amount of time? If I know I want to cancel after the month is up, can I let them know at anytime before that date, or does it cancel immediately?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 18, 2015, 04:41:52 PM
That's a pretty good deal, then! Thanks, CM! Is it hard to cancel after the first month? Do I have to cancel within a certain amount of time? If I know I want to cancel after the month is up, can I let them know at anytime before that date, or does it cancel immediately?

This is that link:
http://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx

I pay monthly through PayPal. All I would need to do is go to PayPal and cancel the auto renew for it.

TheAngel

you are so knowledgable and helpful CM!  ty!  tumbsup.gif beer11.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 18, 2015, 07:38:09 PM

This is that link:
http://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx

I pay monthly through PayPal. All I would need to do is go to PayPal and cancel the auto renew for it.

I'm probably going to give it a try, and I'll be using PayPal, too. Thanks, CM!

Squid

Questions: 

What is a month according to PB?  Is it a calendar month?  Is it from the same date of one month to the same date of the next month?  Is it strictly a 30 day period? 

Are you able to cancel the monthly membership right away (so you don't forget and get an auto sign up for the next month) and still have access to all autos for the month you've paid for or does cancellation cancel the account and access?

Is there an annual subscription rate for ALL autos?  Is so, is there a discount for subscribing for that length of time?

For those renting these autos, have you been happy?

I have checked the FAQ section and these questions are not really addressed.

Yoming 2

Great ?????????????   Squid................I been wondering some of the same.  I don't want to pay & pay & pay for something I don't need or want.    tumbsup.gif

C~M

The price is for every auto they make for all of the sites they make them for. I assume if you cancel you still finish out the month. Not sure, but it would seem like it would be a month from your first payment. I am happy with them as they play differently then BW and for some games have different/better options. Some of them are 'Classic' meaning they aren't that good at the game, but they are planning on updating them.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 05, 2015, 12:08:54 PM
Not sure, but it would seem like it would be a month from your first payment.

Of course it's the month following the payment but WHAT IS A MONTH?  Is it the calendar month?  Is it from the date of the month ordered to the same date of the following month (ordered on the 6th of Feb. gives you access until the 6th of March)?  Is it for 30 days?  

I think knowing what THEY consider a month to be would be important to know so you know when to cancel, if you're only interested in a month-long subscription.

They don't address any of this and I thought someone brilliant would know.  I guess I have to email them but history has shown they are not fast with responses.

C~M

Why don't you go send them an email? THey are fast to respond.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 05, 2015, 12:21:20 PM
Why don't you go send them an email? THey are fast to respond.

Not really. Sometimes it takes several days to get a reply.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview