PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:31:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape ROME is Now Open!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm excited about this one. I hope the graphics are good!  ENJOY!!!!!!

Squid

I was in there earlier, eager to get started, but the auto isn't ready yet.

TheAngel

ty for the fyi stinker... graphics are nice as usual (i think india is my fav tho).   tumbsup.gif  hey squid the pb auto already works in it if ya wanna pass some time 'til bw is ready

Squid

Quote from: TheAngel on September 01, 2015, 02:17:26 PM
ty for the fyi stinker... graphics are nice as usual (i think india is my fav tho).   tumbsup.gif  hey squid the pb auto already works in it if ya wanna pass some time 'til bw is ready
Thanks for the tip!  Maybe I'll try the trial period.

Stinkerbell

S1lent

Greetings,
With the right auto you should get all the stars in about 3 hours.  I used the joker a couple of times to help speed the progress.

Good luck to all
S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 01, 2015, 03:50:04 PM
Greetings,
With the right auto you should get all the stars in about 3 hours.  I used the joker a couple of times to help speed the progress.

Good luck to all
S1lent

You can play the new Rome with the old BW auto..........you just have to wait until the puzzle is completed ( and most of them only take once to complete ) and click on the next play button.....I usually do the 1st 5 levels this way and then wait until the auto is updated so I don't have to babysit anymore

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on September 01, 2015, 10:06:59 AM
I was in there earlier, eager to get started, but the auto isn't ready yet.

You can play the new Rome with the old BW auto..........you just have to wait until the puzzle is completed ( and most of them only take once to complete ) and click on the next play button.....I usually do the 1st 5 levels this way and then wait until the auto is updated so I don't have to babysit anymore

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 01, 2015, 08:46:23 PM
Yeah, I did that and got to about level 25 last night.  I was trying to get the auto to play while I was at work yesterday but the babysitting prevented that.  Good luck, e1!

Yoming 2

BW version of Escapey has been updated for the new Rome      cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

You know, BW used to be so good, but with Escapy misreading the Key-lock, it makes the "cheating" less and less automatic and needing more and more hand-holding. I'm going to try PB instead.

TheAngel

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 01, 2015, 02:31:33 PM
You're welcome, Angel! Let us know how PB works.  beer11.gif

well i suppose ya'll already know if you already used it but if not.... i let it run all last night while  yawn.gif  and am on lvl 55 now.... darn time machine puzzles are so hard!  diablo.gif

Stinkerbell

Is it updated to play Rome? I tried downloading it but it was taking forever and their page wasn't fully loading. But I had no problems accessing other sites.

TheAngel

ya stinker it plays rome... im all done now altho i helped a couple time machine puzzles b/c i saw a way to do it faster  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview