PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:13:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Minor Display problem with Chrome

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
While playing Undiscovered World and other games that I use Full SCREEN, my display gets distorted (mainly horizontally).  My other two Windows 10 computers work normally.  I reinstalled Chrome, got the latest NVIDIA Drivers...no luck. Internet Explorer, FireFox and Torch work as normal.  My work around is not use Chrome...but anyone got any suggestions.

Thanks and do have a great PogoCheating day,

Ken aka S1lent

Squid

I've never heard of this, S1lent, I hope someone is able to help.

Stinkerbell

Hi, Ken
Nice to meet ya ;)

People are having all kinds of problems with Chrome, so that might be part of your issue. Have you tried changing your resolution or the browser size settings just to see if that will help?

snowflower

I can't use Chrome with win/10 either .. if anyone can ever figure it out .. that'd be GREAT!

LittleFawn

I have Windows 10 and still use chrome. I have not had any issues so far. Some games are quirkier than others.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the comments.  I have some timer today...so I'll attack it again. 

Yes, I have noticed that several games load and play slower using Windows 10.  It seem likes windows has lots of things running in the background...heck even chrome has things hogging my memory.

Have a great day

Ken aka S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview