This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots PBA

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Since Pogo trashed the game but already spent the money making the PBA, they changed the challenges to other games. The badges are animated and cost 25 gems each. They are available now in the M&M section.

Squid

We should boycott the badges.  Bring back Spooky!

disneyland lady

So cheaper than an LE but more expensive than a normal MnM. This is not working for me. We ALL need to email editor@pogo.com and tell them this is not the way to compensate us for THEM losing Spooky Slots.

edited to add

These looked familiar - they are black and white reproductions of old LE badges.  Grrrrrrrrr

gran2x2

Things like this is why come November I am done with Pogo and wont renew....There has come a  point where I am saying...enough is enough...I am so tired of lining their pockets and getting ripped off in return...The fun and enjoyment I used to get has been replaced with anger and dis-satisfaction so I am over Pogo...I have stuck with them since before Club even started but I am done next month.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 01, 2015, 04:25:03 AM
We ALL need to email editor@pogo.com and tell them this is not the way to compensate us for THEM losing Spooky Slots.

Done.  I'm miffed.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 01, 2015, 12:25:57 AM
Since Pogo trashed the game but already spent the money making the PBA, they changed the challenges to other games. The badges are animated and cost 25 gems each. They are available now in the M&M section.

You all laughed at me when I complained about the end of Buckaroo Blackjack.

Free Stumpy McDeal!!!!!!

diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview