This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Legendary Badges?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Me no likey! 25 gems for animated black and white badges. What will the pogo gurus come up with next?

Squid

I may boycott those.  I'm ticked off.  (We're talking about the Spooky PBA badges, right?)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2015, 04:30:25 PM
I may boycott those.  I'm ticked off.  (We're talking about the Spooky PBA badges, right?)

Nope! It doesn't say part of PBA. They are 25 each.

Just checked - they are MnM badges.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 01, 2015, 04:45:43 PM
Nope! It doesn't say part of PBA. They are 25 each.

Just checked - they are MnM badges.

They were supposed to be the PBA for Spooky Slots until they scrapped the game.

raine56

I didnt even realise that they had scrapped Spooky Slots.  If they were to be the PBA for spooky slots, it sure makes for an expensive album at 175 gems for 7 badges.  I think I will give them a miss too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 01, 2015, 07:08:31 PM
They were supposed to be the PBA for Spooky Slots until they scrapped the game.

And they have the nerve to price gouge us on these? Fookin' feckers!

Joe C

I bought them all and I have already won them all. I am not sure which ones I will do x50 instead of x10, but Mahjong Escape badges seem pretty obvious candidates for that.

Four of those seven new badges help me complete Mix album 69.

By the way, if they offered badges that were just rectangles of a solid color, like blue, green, black, etc., I would buy those, too.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 02, 2015, 07:52:32 PM
I bought them all and I have already won them all. I am not sure which ones I will do x50 instead of x10, but Mahjong Escape badges seem pretty obvious candidates for that.

Four of those seven new badges help me complete Mix album 69.

By the way, if they offered badges that were just rectangles of a solid color, like blue, green, black, etc., I would buy those, too.

tumbsup.gif

hysterical.gif  I'm glad you can afford that, Joe!!!  beer11.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 02, 2015, 10:46:51 PM
hysterical.gif  I'm glad you can afford that, Joe!!!  beer11.gif

That is because Joe told us from the start he will not buy us anything. I, on the other-hand just gifted you a wad of cash so I cannot buy these.  crying10.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

I don't need no stinkin' legend badges..................... hysterical.gif   I would rather have a box of chocolates.... giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 03, 2015, 12:45:31 PM
I don't need no stinkin' legend badges..................... hysterical.gif   I would rather have a box of chocolates.... giggle2.gif

Oooh, I like the way you think.................

S1lent

Greetings,
Is that $1.40 apiece?  Remember, I've been drinking wine and went to public education.

And do have a great day.

Ken aka S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 03, 2015, 06:02:57 PM
Is that $1.40 apiece? 

Probably roughly correct, although everyone got different gem deals so the gem price can be anywhere from $.04-.10 per gem, making the badges anywhere from $1.00-2.50.

Stinkerbell

I've been thinking about it, and you know... what we do is a hobby. Pogo is a hobby... and as far as hobbies go, it's relatively cheap. I am considering buying these after all.

S1lent

Greetings,
POGO is still pretty cheap entertainment. I wouldn't have been playing it for 10 years if it wasn't.
Bonus
ALL THE NICE PEOPLE HERE...YUP

You all have a great day...truly

Ken aka s1lent

C~M

IF you think about it, only the LE badges have animated chat icons and they cost 30 gems each, so at 25 gems each it's a steal.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 04, 2015, 07:35:33 PM
IF you think about it, only the LE badges have animated chat icons and they cost 30 gems each, so at 25 gems each it's a steal.

That's what I was telling Inky. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it really is a financial hit for me to spend $55 on gems. When I finally do buy them, I'm careful how I spend them. Anything that might go on sale, like MnMs and PBAs...I wait for the sale. These LE badges likely won't go on sale so I'll go ahead and get them.

Squid

You do know that you're all a bunch of badge addicts, right?  You're talking through the addiction, much like I do.

Joe C

Hi, I'm Joe C and it has been one day since I bought a badge.

Ooh, new Undiscovered World case is out.

It has been zero days since I bought a badge.
hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview