Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Match and Merge ~ Coming Soon

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,

Here is something to watch out for.  Just because you are awarded the "Rank 50th Badge" you may not be at the 50th rank.  Let me explain.  My first time through is got to rank 47.  So I asked POGO chat to reset...said no but would award me the "Rank 50th Badge".  I never did see rank 48 or 49 on my main account.  I'll just have to wait if new levels are released.  In the meantime, I did go back through and redo all levels and got a higher score.  Additionally, on my two dummy accounts I go to rank 50 on level 147 and 148 respectively. 

Heck...I have bigger fish to fry.   Where is the fry sauce.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Squid

raine56

I have done all 150 levels, 2,578,525 score and no rank 50 badge.  Do I have to contact Pogo chat and ask for the badge?

S1lent

Greetings RAINE,
The only way I was able to get my "Rank 50th Badge" was to contact POGO Chat.  Yes it took me about an hour. I explained that I completed all levels and asked them to just reset my stats. POGO stated that they couldn't reset stats but would award me the badge.

I'm not sure what will happen if and when additional ranks are released.  In the mean time and my spare time, I am bumping my total score as high as possible.  POGO could do a better job.

Good luck
S1lent

raine56

Thanks Silentscream.  I took your advice and contacted Pogo help.  They were amazingly quick.  I didn't even have to queue.  Anyway explained my problem with the Rank 50 badge and he took my screen name and said he would check.  Came back and told me he had added the badge.  I checked and there it is.  My badge fix for the day is solved lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on November 05, 2015, 07:29:15 PM
Thanks Silentscream.  I took your advice and contacted Pogo help.  They were amazingly quick.  I didn't even have to queue.  Anyway explained my problem with the Rank 50 badge and he took my screen name and said he would check.  Came back and told me he had added the badge.  I checked and there it is.  My badge fix for the day is solved lol.

They're aware of the problem so when someone says they didn't get it, they don't have to do a lot of digging. Glad you got yours, too!!!  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview