Match and Merge ~ Coming Soon

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I Made Rank 20
By Hand (Still No Auto)

MsMissy

frencfryqueen

cheesy.gif I am still stuck on level 50.. OMG.. this game can drive ya crazy!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: frencfryqueen on October 11, 2015, 02:53:49 PM
cheesy.gif I am still stuck on level 50.. OMG.. this game can drive ya crazy!

I was good to 36, then decided to wait for the auto. I played some more and now I'm about to hit 50.

C~M

I Made Rank 30
By Hand (No Auto)
(Doubt There Will Be One)

raine56

Mayhem

Merge Buddy is now available for download.

This first version plays levels 1-53 only - and they'll be releasing the remaining levels in batches over the next couple weeks.

http://www.playbuddy.com/match&mergecheat.php
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Just got this email from PlayBuddy....

Thank you for your email. I'm happy to say that Merge Buddy and the first 53 levels have just been released; the remaining levels are still being programmed and will be released in batches over the next couple weeks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 12, 2015, 06:07:17 PM
Merge Buddy is now available for download.

This first version plays levels 1-53 only - and they'll be releasing the remaining levels in batches over the next couple weeks.

http://www.playbuddy.com/match&mergecheat.php

YOU BEAT ME BY 30 SECONDS, YOU ROGUE!!!!!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TheAngel

oh joy as I  coffee.gif !!!   cheesy.gif  ty for fyi mayhem & stinker  beer11.gif hi11.gif

C~M

I Made Rank 42

There Are No More Levels

All 150 Done

So, How Do we Rank Out At 50?

Squid

raine56

From what I have read, it seems you need to finish the game with moves left and get the bonus to get the rank points.  Going back and redoing the level for a better score wont give you the points as you get one shot at them at the moment.  Speculation is that its a glitch and Pogo should fix.  The highest rank I have seen any one with is 47.  Most people have made it to rank 42. I am at rank 28.  Another Pogo muckup.  Why they gave us another game with no visible rank progress is totally beyond me.  Stars like tumble tiles is all that was needed.  Sheesh!

Squid

Last night, I went to level 53 and was rank 20.  I started over at level 1 and it ran to level 33.  At some point in those 33 levels, I happened to be looking at the monitor and saw rank 21 pop up.  Wouldn't I have had to improve on a score to increase rank on levels already completed?  I'm just putting this out there.  I'm not sure of anything.

C~M

Well, I let the PB auto play all of it's levels and didn't increase in rank, altho my score total went up alot.

C~M

TheAngel

it must be a bug b/c i don't see any stars like TT.  question is will pogo actually fix it.... im not holding my breath. 

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview