PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:24:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Something Different: Beta Testers for New Competitive Feature.

Started by playerkane,

Previous topic - Next topic

playerkane

I was selected to invite 10 friends to join in this beta testing feature for Word Whomp and Poppit.  Must be a Club Pogo member and I'm positive no cheat programs would be allowed. There's no guarantee that you will be chosen either, once you submitted a short survey response back to Pogo. Anyone interested? If you are, PM me and I'll send you the link they sent me.  beer11.gif

disneyland lady

I had this sent to me via Pogo Messages also. I declined. I have hand issues and actually use a bot quite frequently. Certainly with Poppit. Since it mentioned a new feature I was wondering if they were going to just have a "light Poppit and Word Whomp" since I doubt they would be adding badges to these games. Unless they are trying to design something that does not use Java.

playerkane

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 10, 2015, 06:22:29 AM
I had this sent to me via Pogo Messages also. I declined. I have hand issues and actually use a bot quite frequently. Certainly with Poppit. Since it mentioned a new feature I was wondering if they were going to just have a "light Poppit and Word Whomp" since I doubt they would be adding badges to these games. Unless they are trying to design something that does not use Java.

Not exactly sure what the new feature is, Disneyland Lady. Whatever it is will be for the Club. I saw the post in Pogo Forums and responded to that. Then I received the notice through Pogo Messages. Did they beta test for the other "light games"?

Also, if anyone else is interested, I still can send a few more people the link for this test. Just PM me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview