PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:07:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky slots

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

It's not loading.

Correction:  It wouldn't load in IE but it loaded in Opera.  If this game is going to be available now, I'm going to be really miffed at Pogo.  They made us buy all those limited edition badges that were recycled from the PBA for Spooky?  Someone needs to talk me down out of this clock tower.

I heard now the game is back and will be a year-round game.  Someone said it is listed on another site.  I didn't verify.

MsMissy

gran2x2

disneyland lady

TheAngel

cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif sooooooooo excited to see this!!!!! loaded in my IE but I use IE 9 w/ old java.   inlove1.gif   cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Okay, but now are they going to release ANOTHER Spooky Slots badge?

gran2x2

Let's hope for a badge...I love spooky badges...

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 20, 2015, 11:20:46 AM
Let's hope for a badge...I love spooky badges...
Huh?  You have 7 limited edition Spooky badges they came out with 2 weeks ago when they abandoned the Spooky PBA.  I hope they don't come out with another Spooky badge.  Even the Halloween badge is for Mahjong Safari....

disneyland lady

My understanding is there will not be any more badges ever. They just caved to those who had not ranked out and were vocal. Now if we could get them to be vocal about a BOGO MnM sale!

bat.gif bat.gif bat.gif

Squid

If they were going to keep SS, they should have offered those last badges as the intended PBA, which would have cost ... 86 gems?  As the limited editions, they got 175 gems out of us.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2015, 04:51:14 AM
If they were going to keep SS, they should have offered those last badges as the intended PBA, which would have cost ... 86 gems?  As the limited editions, they got 175 gems out of us.

There you go assuming Pogo actually thinks something out before it is done!  slap1.gif

Joe C

This was a test of Pogo's customers, to see what they would put up with long-term, especially as it regards Java games.

I am assuming Pogo got a lot more grief and anger than they were expecting over an "October" game. They probably need to figure out their Java upgrade strategy, since people will want to be able to complete yearly albums, with obvious exclusions of Family Feud, Buckaroo Blackjack and Pebble Beach Golf. The thing that should concern them the most is the reaction of Pogo players that buy gems for badges. Those players are the ones that keep the lights on at Pogo.

hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 21, 2015, 06:04:55 AM
There you go assuming Pogo actually thinks something out before it is done!  slap1.gif

I is sorry.  shy12.gif

Stinkerbell

If you're ranked out ans there are no badges, whats the point in playing?

Squid

If you got all the LE badges they just came out with, then that's it, I think - no more badges for SS.  I played yesterday because, while I can, I was getting multiple wins on various badges.  I think I'm done.  I don't like slots games and probably won't play unless there's a weekly challenge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview