Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pegland released today

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Well at least I can dedicate  a computer to just play this game.

Not much to say about the autos.  Seems they are all slow.  Got to rank 17 and that is about it. 

Do have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Kenny  aka S1lent

S1lent

Greeting,

The games autos have both improved.  They can easily run 12-24 hours without any refreshes.  Now...the game progress is still slow...both of my accounts have made it to rank 19.  I have seen a few badges for rank 20...so this one will take several weeks. At least you can run other games and have Pegland running at the same time.

good luck to all
S1lent

Stinkerbell

mtndewlover342

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 27, 2015, 03:55:02 PM
Greeting,

The games autos have both improved.  They can easily run 12-24 hours without any refreshes.  Now...the game progress is still slow...both of my accounts have made it to rank 19.  I have seen a few badges for rank 20...so this one will take several weeks. At least you can run other games and have Pegland running at the same time.

good luck to all
S1lent

I'm up to Level 15 using BW auto.  The PB auto kept giving me the "refresh" screen and froze.  I ran both autos in Chrome.  Do you think for the PB autos it would run better in IE?
~Mtndewlover~

Squid

Quote from: mtndewlover342 on December 03, 2015, 07:36:14 AM
I'm up to Level 15 using BW auto.  The PB auto kept giving me the "refresh" screen and froze.  I ran both autos in Chrome.  Do you think for the PB autos it would run better in IE?
I think it's always worth a trial and error period to see what works best.  No matter what you use, it is a slowly ranking game.  

*edited for fear of giving out bad information.  My bad.

TheAngel

Quote from: mtndewlover342 on December 03, 2015, 07:36:14 AM
I'm up to Level 15 using BW auto.  The PB auto kept giving me the "refresh" screen and froze.  I ran both autos in Chrome.  Do you think for the PB autos it would run better in IE?

chrome is my fav browser and i use it as much as i can and my original buddy did that too.... but the updated 1.3 one doesnt so try that one   tumbsup.gif  but if that is the one you already use i would send a bug report b/c thats a bug and PB will fix it.   hi11.gif

raine56

Squid, You never said truer words than "it is a slowly ranking game".  I have been playing for days and just made rank 10. Good grief lol.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on December 04, 2015, 03:18:15 PM
Squid, You never said truer words than "it is a slowly ranking game".  I have been playing for days and just made rank 10. Good grief lol.
Aw, Raine... keep the faith!  I've been playing since day 1 and am creeping along myself.  I can't believe what's required to go from rank 49 to 50.  Badge Hungry has the requirements... it's an eyeopener!  ** Sending you speedy luck! **

S1lent

Greetings all,
Well I've settled in on PlayBuddies auto and been running it 24/7.  I've made it to rank 26, so it looks maybe to finish next year.  It helps when I run CCleaner every few hours...keeps the auto from slowing down.  Before bedtime and my last glass/box of wine.

Hey...have a great PogoCheating day.

Ken aka S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
It took me 7 days to move from rank 26 to rank 31.  Mostly running 24/7.  Been using PlayBuddies auto and it seem stable. Not sure if it is the fastest?  Every few hours I run CCleaner and it seems to work well without any hangups.

** modified by moderator as this information (now deleted) may directly effect Pogo's adjustment of the game **

Comments  and thanks
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Progress is still slow getting about 1 rank every two days running 24/7.  I did notice another individual received the rank 40 badge.

All for now and do have a great day
S1lent

raine56

Is there any way with the Pegland Playbuddy to see what rank you are?  Other checking the rank boxes on pogo.

C~M

Quote from: raine56 on December 17, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
Is there any way with the Pegland Playbuddy to see what rank you are?  Other checking the rank boxes on pogo.

The auto shows your rank, but may not always be correct.

raine56

Ok thanks very much.  I had totally missed that lol.

S1lent

Greetings,
Looks with last night's maintenance the rank progress now appears.

S1lent

Still painfully sloooooow

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 22, 2015, 12:52:31 PM
Thank! Goodness! That's! Done!
Congratulations!  Pegland is history for you!  (until the next challenge)    WTG!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 22, 2015, 12:54:07 PM
  Congratulations!  Pegland is history for you!  (until the next challenge)    WTG!

Thank you, ma sweet. I'm so happy I can't even tell you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview