This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gemboree Coming 11/26/15

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Why am I suspicious?  This may be some devious plot to separate me from my gems!  Pogo is dastardly!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 21, 2015, 06:59:17 PM
Why am I suspicious?  This may be some devious plot to separate me from my gems!  Pogo is dastardly!

I wonder how many gems you'll have to buy for a chance to win back gems.

disneyland lady

turkey4.gif

Not like anyone has stuff they have to go to or do that day! All Pogo employees should have to work that day.

TheAngel

soooo pogo has been down all morning.... maybe so they dont have to give out any gem specials.    undecided.gif

C~M

Mayhem

"Starting 11/26 at 6:00PM PST"
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Does anyone know exactly what this is and how it works? It's not lost on me that they're doing this on Thanksgiving evening when most people will be in a turkey induced stupor or feeling the affects of too much eggnog, and unable to make wise decisions!!!!

disneyland lady

Snore

The Pogo Gemboree Starts Now!
Club Pogo, we're taking our Black Friday and Cyber Monday celebrations to new heights. For the first time ever, get Gem-back rewards and unbeatable deals on all things Pogo with the Pogo Gemboree.

In addition to big savings on Badges, power-ups, game episodes and more, you'll earn Gems back throughout the event. Here's how it works:

• Spend 200-299 Gems, get 40 Gems back
    • Spend 300-399 Gems, get 60 Gems back
    • Spend 400 or more Gems, get 80 Gems back

In order for your spent Gems to count, they must be spent between 11/27/2015 12:00 AM PST to 11/30/2015 11:59 PM PST.

Make sure to stop by daily, because we'll be adding new deals all throughout the Pogo Gemboree.

Check It Out

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES 11/30/2015 11:59 PM PST. VALID FOR PURCHASES MADE WITH POGO GEMS BETWEEN 11/27/2015 12:00 AM PST AND 11/30/2015 11:59 PM PST. PROMOTIONAL GEM REWARDS WILL BE ENTITLED ON 12/7/2015 PST. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON.   MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT.  OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Stinkerbell

So when do you get the gems back? I bought a bunch of Undiscovered World, but gems were not added back.

Squid

I just got a message from Spike at Pogo:

Hello, Thank you for participating in our Pogo Gemboree. According to our records you spent 300-399 Gems, which qualifies you to receive 60 Gems back. We have added the 60 Gems to your account. You may need to refresh your page or logout and log back in to see them added to your balance. Thank you again. Pogo_Spike

All is right within my gem world.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 03, 2015, 10:07:40 AM
I just got a message from Spike at Pogo:

Hello, Thank you for participating in our Pogo Gemboree. According to our records you spent 300-399 Gems, which qualifies you to receive 60 Gems back. We have added the 60 Gems to your account. You may need to refresh your page or logout and log back in to see them added to your balance. Thank you again. Pogo_Spike

All is right within my gem world.

I didn't get that email.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

I got 80 gems for spending over 400 but I only spent a few over 300 but sorry Spike....not giving them back.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 03, 2015, 02:09:04 PM
I got 80 gems for spending over 400 but I only spent a few over 300 but sorry Spike....not giving them back.
Spike called.  He said he knows where you live and he's feeling prickly.  Don't shoot the messenger.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on December 03, 2015, 03:59:59 PM
Spike called.  He said he knows where you live and he's feeling prickly.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Little prick!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview