PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:00:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clue Secrets & Spies Episode Giveaway

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

(10) winners will each receive a Clue Episode!   

Winners will have the option to choose any Clue Secrets & Spies Episode of their choice.

Contest winners will need to provide their Pogo username so we can send the Clue Episode via the Pogo gifting service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. No duplicate posts or memberships.
3. All posts must be posted prior to 8:00PM PST  Friday, November 27th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Simply reply to this post (only once!) and let us know your interested in a Clue Episode.

Your post reply # will be your ticket number.

Once the contest is over, we will be using the tools on random.org to generate 10 random numbers between 1 and (total replies to this thread).

The winners will be determined by matching the 10 random generated numbers - to the post reply #'s in this thread.

Good Luck everyone!  elf2.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'm just posting to say THANK YOU, Mayhem!  A new contest!  I will keep my name out of the running but wanted to say YOU'RE TERRIFIC! 

C~M

Me and since Squid already gets them all free I want her entry as well.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 24, 2015, 01:29:19 PM
I'm just posting to say THANK YOU, Mayhem!  A new contest!  I will keep my name out of the running but wanted to say YOU'RE TERRIFIC! 

I figure since it's been a while, it was time for another one  tumbsup.gif

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 24, 2015, 01:33:48 PM

Squid gets them for free??

jtric1963

THANK YOU Pogocheats.net and to the main man Mayhem for the opportunity of winning something and i hope this continues because i would be willing to help others win something too.  Just let us know and i am sure we all would help others to win something in the future.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 24, 2015, 01:33:48 PM

I do?  Wow!  I'm wondering if I can get all the autos for free, too!  Maybe even get a trip to Fiji for free!  (I'd take you, Mayhem  vacation4.gif  vacation8.gif )

disneyland lady

I am with Squid ....not entering mainly because I have won on PogoCheats before. But I wanted to thank Ken for being so giving when we did nothing for Canada's Thanksgiving.

Stinkerbell

Yoming 2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 24, 2015, 02:53:16 PM
I do?  Wow!  I'm wondering if I can get all the autos for free, too!  Maybe even get a trip to Fiji for free!  (I'd take you, Mayhem  vacation4.gif  vacation8.gif )

What about me??

snap20

Geez...get a room everyone....in Fiji

rolleyes.gif

giggle2.gif

Oh, and I'm in on the giveaway...I'm cheap. Thanks for putting up some free episodes Mayhem!  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Ken, I just want to say, you're the best forum mod ever. You treat us so good!! Thank you!   embrace.gif

MsMissy

Ken, I couldn't say it any better then Stinkerbell did. Your a great mod in this forum. Ok im also in for the free giveaway also, as I cannot afford to buy any. Not cheap,just very poor.   tumbsup.gif   embrace.gif

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Sorry about not announcing any winners last night, I ran in to some computer issues - which is still not sorted out ...

I see that I picked a bad time to run the contest,  everyone is away for Thanksgiving + long weekend.

So here's what I'll do for this week :

Since I don't know who wants an episode or not so far, if you have already posted, please confirm you're interested in one.

The first 10 people to post in this thread who would like one, will get one.

Stinkerbell

This really has been a busy weekend for many. A few of the forums I post in have been very quiet.

Thanks for the giveaway! I hope your computer issues get worked out!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2015, 09:54:02 AM
This really has been a busy weekend for many. A few of the forums I post in have been very quiet.

Thanks for the giveaway! I hope your computer issues get worked out!

Thanks!

I managed to fix the issue. My sound died and I was sure the sound chip on the motherboard went.

However, the speakers ended up being the issue .. even though they worked on another computer. If tilted or turned in a certain way, they cut off completely. So .. $140 later at the only store NOT having a sale this weekend, I'm back in business.

Stinkerbell

BestBuy gave me fits yesterday. We went into the store to get toner for our printer because at BB online it said the cost was $52 and that they price match, guaranteed. In the store it was $64, and they wouldn't price match because it's Black Friday weekend and they don't prince match on Black Friday weekend... even though it was their own store, their own price! Anyway, we found the identical toner on Amazon, $49, free shipping. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and it arrive this morning. I'll be checking amazon first, from now on.

Mayhem

I've seen some crazy good deals on Amazon the past few days .. for example this HyperX 480GB SSD is only $184 (62% Off) ... it's $600 right now at my 'go to' place.

http://amzn.to/1PTEmtd

If only Amazon.com shipped to Canada ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview