This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Black Friday Only Sale Undiscovered World 25% off

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Undiscovered World: All episodes are marked at 15 gems up to Chapter 12 of The Legend of Bigfoot. I was able to get 8. Make sure when shopping that you do not grab any of the Samurai's Gold as those are still 20 gems.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 27, 2015, 04:25:30 AM
Undiscovered World: All episodes are marked at 15 gems up to Chapter 12 of The Legend of Bigfoot. I was able to get 8. Make sure when shopping that you do not grab any of the Samurai's Gold as those are still 20 gems.

Will this get us the gem rebate too?

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

It does count but for the least amount you have to Spend 200-299 Gems, get 40 Gems back before Monday 11:59pm. There will be a sale on power ups and an LE before time runs out but I have only spent 105 gems and I only buy on sale other than LE.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 27, 2015, 09:03:46 AM
It does count but for the least amount you have to Spend 200-299 Gems, get 40 Gems back before Monday 11:59pm. There will be a sale on power ups and an LE before time runs out but I have only spent 105 gems and I only buy on sale other than LE.

Will they be added back at the end of the promo? I spent about 500 gems on UW.

Stinkerbell

so it says this:

PROMOTIONAL GEM REWARDS WILL BE ENTITLED ON 12/7/2015 PST. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. 

Does that mean one checkout? How does that work with the episode purchases when they are done one at a time? There's no other way to do UW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview