PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:52:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game of the Month 12-4-15

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Nothing is posted in the news section yet about it even though they have a page for it.

http://news.pogo.com/what-is-game-of-the-month/

Stinkerbell

10 "new" ranks.... so are they adding ranks to existing games?

snap20

I read the comments on pogo for stories like this and I'm always baffled. "Keep up the great work pogo"? Really? lol

Anyway, thanks for the info CM!

C~M

New Ranks will be released on December 8th, 2015

As a special bonus, if you play Mahjong Garden this month, you'll receive a free Mini item in January. Don't miss out!

Free Background

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 03, 2015, 10:16:27 PM
If you play Mahjong Garden this month, you'll receive a free Mini item in January.

Free Background

Pretty.  I think the Japanese/Asian backgrounds are pretty.

C~M

Don't Forget That The 10 New Ranks & Badge Are Released Today. They Haven't Been Yet As Of 4:15 AM EST Here, But The Pogo News Still Shows The Date As Today.

S1lent

Greetings,
Lucky my guy was really old...got my badge in one game.

thanks for the info.

S1lent

disneyland lady

My Play Again page states 54/60 then....next badge at rank 10! How Pogo is that?

mycatownsme

Anyone else notice that this game does not correctly keep your score or rank from one time playing to the next>
This morning I was Rank 52 with 590 age and I played for about an hour.
When I came back a few hours later I am still the same rank but now 472 age. What the heck?
Also noticed for the first time that if I leave the game and I have a few games won, they are gone when I come back and it's been all cleared out to start from first animal. Now, this may have always been, and I never noticed it before.
But I will be sure to play when I can clear the whole line of animal or temples first.
I also am having trouble since the latest update happened with some games not working correctly with Opera and Firefox is acting up also. I hope Pogo fixes things there soon.  girls21.gif

Squid

Has anyone heard what the GOTM is going to be for Feb 2016?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview