Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monkey Gems released....

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 25, 2015, 10:55:53 AM
Does anyone know if that bonus round fruit shooting counts towards rank?
I have no idea, Stinky, I've just started playing this a bit.  If I get info, I'll post.

I am trying the trial period on BW's auto and have consistently gotten the error message, "Game is Chopped".  I've loaded and reloaded the game, which is centered on the monitor (game window is not truncated).  I uninstalled the auto and reinstalled and it has done the same thing.  I've downloaded the trial auto on other puters and I'm getting the same error message.  I emailed BW and got no answer.  Anyone have any advice?

edited to say:  I'm so silly!  The auto must be in the first level of games, "The Adventure Begins".  Other levels will not work.   embarrassed.gif

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 25, 2015, 10:55:53 AM
Does anyone know if that bonus round fruit shooting counts towards rank?

Found this on another site:

Ranking is based on combos earned. So, set up your shots with that in mind.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 27, 2015, 04:47:57 PM
Found this on another site:

Ranking is based on combos earned. So, set up your shots with that in mind.

Thanks! Sounds like that's why the PB bonus round doesn't play.

C~M

Squid

This is a daily challenge today.  I hate Monkey Gems.  There, I said it.  HAGD

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 07, 2017, 03:20:52 AM
This is a daily challenge today.  I hate Monkey Gems.  There, I said it.  HAGD

You got hate in your heart, Inky. What'd them monkeys ever do to you?

mycatownsme

WTG  CM! Congratulations on  reaching Rank 50 on this game.  dancing16.gif  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 07, 2017, 01:14:04 PM
WTG  CM! Congratulations on  reaching Rank 50 on this game.  dancing16.gif  tumbsup.gif

Thanks, I did it on March 28, 2016.

mycatownsme

Wow! Nice to have a game like this ranked out and done except for an upcoming challenge for badge or daily, CM. Also good to see you have had this done that long ago also.  dancing16.gif
Happy Dancing for you.  dancing16.gif

Squid

Cat, I tried your suggestions for avoiding GAME IS CHOPPED and I didn't get it.  I'll need a tutorial!  It's ok, it was just a daily challenge.

mycatownsme

My cousin read my directions and said to delete it. She could not understand what I was trying to say. I know in my mind but directions are not my strong suit.
I'm deleting it after I post this to you.
Thank you for letting me know. I do appreciate it and want to help rather then take more  time away.  cat64.gif

Squid

Thanks, Cat.  I didn't understand the full screen option.  I checked everything and couldn't find it.  I presume this to mean it is like the full screen option when you're watching videos or TV on the computer.  My guess is that my presumption is wrong.  I tried all browsers, maximized window, "restore down" window, I centered everything.  I failed.  I dread it when Monkey Gem challenges roll around.  YUCK

Thanks so much for trying to help.  ALL attempts are greatly appreciated.

mycatownsme

The full screen option I meant is when I have chrome open, up in the top right corner is
X and then to the left of that is a square box and to the left of that is a dash -  and what I
click on is that square box. I just did it here and when I click on that it makes the screen fill
up the whole window of my computer. I do not have anything on each side showing at all.
When I click on that square box again, then the window goes back to the size it was before.

While on Pogo yesterday, I could not get that message Game is Chopped to go away at all no matter what I had tried previously. So I may have just gotten lucky when I did whatever before.

Monkey needs a banana and then maybe it will play nice. Geesch.

You are most welcome but I sure wish it would work.

Have a fun Marathon day. Hope all those HOG games work great through out this.

Keeping my paws crossed.  cat64.gif

Squid

Yes, that's the "Restore Down"  and "Maximize" buttons.  Those didn't work for me, glad it worked for you.  Thanks, KittyCat

mycatownsme

Okay. Hope that message goes away and then one less hassle to deal with.
You're welcome.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview