Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo: Ring in the Holidays!!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Ring in the Holidays
Join the Celebration
Stuff your stockings with 12 days of Badges, free gifts, sales and surprises, now through December 25!

Although, I was supposed to get an email for this "now" business, but didn't. Maybe tomorrow?

gigi

I'm so inept  have spent too much time trying to fnd itms in the mini mall.  is there a little more information on where to go to find the daily mini mall free gift.   elf2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on December 15, 2015, 08:49:34 AM
I'm so inept  have spent too much time trying to fnd itms in the mini mall.  is there a little more information on where to go to find the daily mini mall free gift.   elf2.gif

Just go to the mini-mall....click on new releases and scroll down.  It will say " free " under the free ones.  So far there are 3 available.  Put them in your cart, check out and you got 'em.   xmas6.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 15, 2015, 08:54:26 AM
So far there are 3 available.  Put them in your cart, check out and you got 'em.   xmas6.gif

There are two available.  The third was only available for a short period of time and then POOFED!

C~M

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2015, 10:40:54 AM
There are two available.  The third was only available for a short period of time and then POOFED!

Every day there is a new one and the one before is gone.

Stinkerbell

I couldn't find the new one. It seems you have to know the category it's under to find it.

gigi

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 15, 2015, 12:01:08 PM
I couldn't find the new one. It seems you have to know the category it's under to find it.
I sent it to you as a gift to make sure you got it.  I did the same thing yesterday.

Squid

disneyland lady

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on December 20, 2015, 04:39:32 AM
The mini item for 12/20 is not there.  Thanks, Pogo!

santa1.gif      Today's gift is the Christmas Puff Sweater, for men only.        dance11.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 20, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

santa1.gif      Today's gift is the Christmas Puff Sweater, for men only.        dance11.gif

Thanks, I'll check it out.  Nevertheless, it should show up under the new items and is not there.  No biggie.

Squid

The downloadable game giveaway is not my cup of tea.  Very much like Diner Dash.  I installed it on one of my puters but will be uninstalling it.

Mayhem

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 20, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

There is one for women too, just click on ''New Releases'' and sort by amount.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview