PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:42:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coming Soon ~ Single Player Bridge

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Keep plugging along, CM. I know it seems like an eternity to get this badge (though getting to 50 in Bridge was not as bad as getting to 50 Pegland), but you'll make it!  cheerleading.gif

tvc

Thanks for posting how long it takes to get the rank badges I am just starting this game since I have just finished all Java based rank badges cept that natural straight flush in Texas hold em I can't get it

Mayhem

Quote from: tvc on June 27, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
I have just finished all Java based rank badges cept that natural straight flush in Texas hold em I can't get it

You definitely want to use a bot to play the games for you. Maybe I was just unlucky, but it took over 6,000 hands played before I got it.

What I did was have the bot play all night while I was sleeping.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

tvc

yes I will do that as I am a yearly subscriber of Play buddy this is what happens when you quit for 8 years then come back so much to catch up on I already am at rank 14 in Bridge woo hoo lol

Squid

Good for you, TVC!  I think Bridge was an easy rank-out, if I remember correctly.  TH'em, Pinochle (Master badges), Pegland, many others - were all terrible for those final badges.

mycatownsme

Congratulations to all who have gotten the high rank. Awesome work.  nascar4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview