PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:01:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get a Holiday Gift Bag When You Spend 200 Gems

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering a Holiday Gift Bag when you spend 200 gems between December 17th - December 20th.  The bag contains 3 exclusive Mix-n-Match badges and an exclusive Mini item.

The Gems do not need to be spent in one transaction, but must be spent during the promotional period. Gems must be spent, not bought.

http://news.pogo.com/exclusive-holiday-gift-bag/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
If a person is "caught up" will there be enough opportunities to spend 200 GEMS.   Not going to the mini-mall and spend them there...nope...no way.

But thanks for the info
S1lent

essybee

I wonder if Claire purchases will go towards them I usually wait for a sale but this promotion may be worth  it (LOL)

Squid

I think spending any gems will go toward the total.  I'm waiting a couple of days to see if the holiday special includes an MnM or PBA sale.  That will quickly chew up 200 gems.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 17, 2015, 03:53:45 PM
I think spending any gems will go toward the total.  I'm waiting a couple of days to see if the holiday special includes an MnM or PBA sale.  That will quickly chew up 200 gems.
Don't let me forget when the deal is about to expire.

disneyland lady

My gifts just showed up! 3 MnMs and a "pup tree lighting" from Pogo_Spike  cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Squid

raine56

I got it too.  I caved and bought the legendary M&M badges as I figured even if they had a sale these wouldn't be part of it.

essybee

cheerleading.gif I did get my gift bag and of course Claire is/was on sale after the fact . carolers.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on December 21, 2015, 09:17:24 PM
I got it too.  I caved and bought the legendary M&M badges as I figured even if they had a sale these wouldn't be part of it.

Yep. I also got some retiring MnMs and a PBA.

Squid

I did it, too.  MnM's, a PBA and an animated mini item that caught my eye. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview