This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle freezes??

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

For me the game freezes after round 3 and I get no credit...Anyone else having this issue??? swear2.gif

Squid

I played a fair amount of Boggle last week because of the LE badge and I didn't experience any problems.

*edited to say:  I just finished the weekly challenge without a problem.

Yoming 2

No problems here...........had my badge in about 15 minutes... cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

My game isn't freezing, but I'm not getting credit. Well, I got credit for the first game I played, but none since.

snap20

Worked for me. Likely a browser issue with flash permissions or flash in general. Try clearing out your flash cache...see if that helps, or a different browser (if you haven't already).

Different issue...I'm ranked out in Boggle...do my scores not count towards the team goals in a room? I noticed that my words were not contributing to the team goals at all. I played multiple games and it was the same. I did not try and change rooms though...so maybe it was just a weird glitch.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on December 30, 2015, 01:59:21 PM
Worked for me. Likely a browser issue with flash permissions or flash in general. Try clearing out your flash cache...see if that helps, or a different browser (if you haven't already).

Different issue...I'm ranked out in Boggle...do my scores not count towards the team goals in a room? I noticed that my words were not contributing to the team goals at all. I played multiple games and it was the same. I did not try and change rooms though...so maybe it was just a weird glitch.
Was it that you didn't have any unique words?

snap20

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2015, 03:11:00 PM
Was it that you didn't have any unique words?

No, I generally have a lot of unique words when I play. They should still count towards the table goal anyway, don't they? It wouldn't even count for me when the goal was something like "140 words". I'd never seen it before...but I also don't play it much since I was ranked out.

Squid

How do you know that your words didn't count?  Were you in the room alone?

gran2x2

Don't know what prob was but I got it by going to rooms on round 3 and letting auto get it..

snap20

Quote from: Squid on December 31, 2015, 03:42:00 AM
How do you know that your words didn't count?  Were you in the room alone?

No matter how many words I entered, the total never went up (there were, I think 2 other people in the room and clearly not doing well). lol I dunno. Maybe i was wrong and they were counting, just the total never went up for the room.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview