PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:31:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Look What Just Popped Up

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Mine says mini items - badge and mini... what's the badge?

snowflower

Mayhem

Mine showed up when I first loaded up Pogo this morning
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on January 11, 2016, 12:56:30 PM
Mine showed up when I first loaded up Pogo this morning

Does it look like CM badge he's showing? Darned if I can find it. What's it called, is it a badge, a mini item or both .. and where does it go after it loads? lol  huh.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on January 11, 2016, 01:44:47 PM
Does it look like CM badge he's showing? Darned if I can find it. What's it called, is it a badge, a mini item or both .. and where does it go after it loads? lol  huh.gif

It looked exactly like the screenshot that CM posted. You have to click on the "0 Gems" button to get it. The "Cruise Ship Jamboree" background went in to my Backgrounds / Seasonal section.

I did not get a badge, just the background.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on January 11, 2016, 02:17:36 PM
It looked exactly like the screenshot that CM posted. You have to click on the "0 Gems" button to get it. The "Cruise Ship Jamboree" background went in to my Backgrounds / Seasonal section.

I did not get a badge, just the background.

Thanks Mayhem, I guess I didn't get one (or I can't seem to find it). I went into My Backgrounds/Seasonal Section but didn't see anything with 0 Gems and not anything even nearly like it there or in All Items either.  Strange?? Thanks anyway for responding!!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on January 11, 2016, 03:09:40 PM

Thanks Mayhem, I guess I didn't get one (or I can't seem to find it). I went into My Backgrounds/Seasonal Section but didn't see anything with 0 Gems and not anything even nearly like it there or in All Items either.  Strange?? Thanks anyway for responding!!

Well we are in the same boat on this one...............I didn't get the stupid thing either.  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for getting it,,so I'll just crawl into a hole and cry for a couple of days.......... crying10.gif     girls18.gif           hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif   

Squid

Ok... aside from this thread header giving me flashbacks to high school (I digress...), here's where I think you folks will find your free mini item:

Pogo Home Page --> Minis (Mini Mall Home) --> Quick Links - Premium Gem Items --> My Items tab --> Page 3 (for me) - you should see Cruise Ship Jamboree, which is the free background.  

If not on page 3, check the other pages.

Happy Cruise ship jamboreeing to you all.   girl5.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 11, 2016, 04:57:10 PM
Ok... aside from this thread header giving me flashbacks to high school (I digress...), here's where I think you folks will find your free mini item:

Pogo Home Page --> Minis (Mini Mall Home) --> Quick Links - Premium Gem Items --> My Items tab --> Page 3 (for me) - you should see Cruise Ship Jamboree, which is the free background.  

If not on page 3, check the other pages.

Happy Cruise ship jamboreeing to you all.   girl5.gif

Thanx Squiddy poo....but been there, done that......I been through all the suggestions of other people and still no show....not gonna lose sleep over it,,just makes me wonder.....been a member since dirt was invented, bought gems, played M & M,,and all that there other stuff so whatever it was that needed to be done-- I didn't do      hockey40.gif      embarrassed.gif       sad.gif    ( to Pogo-- ass.gif )

Mayhem

I've been a Club Member for a really long time, maybe that has something to do with it?

snowflower

I've been a member since 2001 .. I'm older'n dirt too but maybe Pogo's even older'n that, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview