PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:51:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Site-Wide Challenge (Jan 20)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Starting tomorrow, January 20th, Pogo will be having a New Site-Wide Challenge. This includes a new Special Edition Badge for everyone who helps achieve victory.

http://news.pogo.com/site-wide-challenge-is-coming-soon/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2016, 11:27:52 AM
Please ... not Everyone Wins Bingo.

I think it will be the new bridge thingy....no body knows how to play so they won't have to go to the expense and bother of awarding badges... hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

I think it's going to be like Amazing Adventures, Big City, Undiscovered... travel type games. The banner I posted in the Coming Soon thread has images of archaeologist type people, planes, etc...

Mayhem

Finish 25,000,000 Big City Adventure, Undiscovered World and Mahjong Escape Levels between January 20th and January 24th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn the Curiousest Tourist Badge plus 25,000 Tokens!

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on January 20, 2016, 08:23:00 AM
Finish 25,000,000 Big City Adventure, Undiscovered World and Mahjong Escape Levels between January 20th and January 24th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn the Curiousest Tourist Badge plus 25,000 Tokens!

We won't win this badge.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 20, 2016, 10:30:49 AM
We won't win this badge.

I don't think I'm going to play any of the site wide challenge games.  Pogo is trying to get you to spend money on gems for episodes and upgrades.  I've got all my badges so...

C~M

Quote from: Squid on January 20, 2016, 10:42:55 AM
I don't think I'm going to play any of the site wide challenge games.  Pogo is trying to get you to spend money on gems for episodes and upgrades.  I've got all my badges so...

This is one to activate and let all of the non-cheaters work to win for us, lol.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 20, 2016, 10:45:39 AM
This is one to activate and let all of the non-cheaters work to win for us, lol.
I'm all activated, baby!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 20, 2016, 10:48:20 AM
I'm all activated, baby!
Two computers running BadgeWinners in Mahjong Escape, Byzantine 16. Plays a level (plus all the other stuff) every 10 seconds.
360 levels per hour per computer.
Easily 15,000 by myself each day

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 20, 2016, 10:30:49 AM
We won't win this badge.

We are at 50% with over 3 days to go in the SW Challenge.  I think this is going to happen easily.  Whodathunk?

Mayhem

Was it wrong for me to activate this challenge and not even bother to load any of the games ... even once? undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 21, 2016, 08:55:04 PM
Was it wrong for me to activate this challenge and not even bother to load any of the games ... even once? undecided.gif

You get the badge if you activate, right? You don't have to play?

Mayhem

Squid

I have a second account that did this exact same thing!  Bad pogo'ers we.

My primary account did have a M. Escape MnM badge it needed so I actually contributed about 100 levels.

Joe C

Nope. Other people that use the autos have you covered. I have been doing Big City Adventure straight out, continually reactivating Mix badges to get them to x50.

Also, I am testing out a change to the auto. I hope people like it.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview